The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Guest Howaythetoon

Have they f***, if people really believe that then you and others just don't understand fans at all.

How did you expect people to react? What did you expect people to do?

Get over yourself man and stop with this self pitty, this loathing you seem to have building up in you of your club and fellow fans. It is you over reacting. Read that article again and tell me you honestly agree with it.

The prick that wrote that probably didn't even attend the match and doesn't understand fans whatsoever. Bog roll stuff, laughable.

No self pity here at all. I'm as pissed off as anyone at how this has turned out.  This last week has left us in a position where

1) If Ashley doesn't find a buyer by January, he may not fund any transfers when the window opens.  If the on-field performances continue like Saturday's, where will that leave us in May?

2) We're now a massively unattractive proposition to any potential manager.  Would you take on a job here in the next few weeks, knowing that the man who is emplyong you desperately wants out and any new owner are likely to want their own man?

How can any of that have improved the situation?

FWIW mind, I didn't think you'd agree with me :)

And who is to blame for all that?

Oh, we are.

Fuck off!

Not you, the sentiment.

Have they f***, if people really believe that then you and others just don't understand fans at all.

How did you expect people to react? What did you expect people to do?

Get over yourself man and stop with this self pitty, this loathing you seem to have building up in you of your club and fellow fans. It is you over reacting. Read that article again and tell me you honestly agree with it.

The prick that wrote that probably didn't even attend the match and doesn't understand fans whatsoever. Bog roll stuff, laughable.

No self pity here at all. I'm as pissed off as anyone at how this has turned out.  This last week has left us in a position where

1) If Ashley doesn't find a buyer by January, he may not fund any transfers when the window opens.  If the on-field performances continue like Saturday's, where will that leave us in May?

2) We're now a massively unattractive proposition to any potential manager.  Would you take on a job here in the next few weeks, knowing that the man who is emplyong you desperately wants out and any new owner are likely to want their own man?

How can any of that have improved the situation?

FWIW mind, I didn't think you'd agree with me :)

And who is to blame for all that?

Oh, we are.

Fuck off!

Not you, the sentiment.

You don't think the fans are accountable in any way for those two points just there? 

I'm not saying Ashley, Keegan et al shouldn't take the blame as well for initially creating the situation, but the way people have carried on since the news broke is nothing short of embarrassing.

If you really believe the club has been up for sale all along its even more ludicrous to suggest they've improved things with the last week's efforts.

Bit of an unnecessary article by the times. The main problem i have with it is Martin Samuels name coming under "Expert view", how the fuck is he an expert?

The only thing he's an expert on is annoying Popeye.

Fat twat.

This is a group of fans who agitated for the sacking of Sam Allardyce after only six months because the football was not pretty enough, even though he had put in place a much-needed science support structure and cleared out the dead wood from the Shepherd era. These are fans who want nothing to do with Ashley because he is from “down South” and because he insisted on a continental scouting system to support a manger who, by his own admission, had not attended a live match for three years and so was the last person who could have done the scouting job

This is not true?? anyone who disagrees with above - wake up!

Dear o dear. 

Thats right. We are driving him out, for the lone reason that he is from Buckinghamshire.

Tomrrows chip wrappers

Some fans genuinely do want him out because he is from down 'South' and he dont understand 'Newcastle Utd FC' and what the club means.  So i agree its right imo.  Also in that article he put 'and continental scouting system' so the journalist didn't think this was the 'lone reason'.

That article in the times is shite, no doubt we do have fans which that would apply to but for me it's an article written by a southerner who has seen the cockney mafia banner and couldn't stop his instinctive bite.

It looks to me as if he's trying to tell himself something rather than the readers, he should stick to ping pong.

Guest Darth Toon

Ignoring that particular article in the Times, which is a clear wind-up attempt, there's actually some pretty good stuff in the broadsheets today:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/newcastle/2965876/Newcastle-fear-dressing-room-revolt-as-players-start-to-damn-their-own-club---Football.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article4761805.ece

The media might hate Newcastle United, but it seems they hate Mike Ashley even more.....

Ignoring that particular article in the Times, which is a clear wind-up attempt, there's actually some pretty good stuff in the broadsheets today:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/newcastle/2965876/Newcastle-fear-dressing-room-revolt-as-players-start-to-damn-their-own-club---Football.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article4761805.ece

The media might hate Newcastle United, but it seems they hate Mike Ashley even more.....

Most of that previous article in The Times is a classic case of them building us up (over the last 15 years), then enjoying knocking us down now.

They do it every time.

Reminds me of the line in The Dark Knight

You either die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.

Or something like that.

Most of that previous article in The Times is a classic case of them building us up (over the last 15 years), then enjoying knocking us down now.

They do it every time.

Reminds me of the line in The Dark Knight

You either die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.

Or something like that.

perhaps a better line from that movie would be "i'm like a dog chasing a car, wouldn't know what to do if i caught one"

realise that doesn't make any sense but neither does NUFC!   :joker: :frantic:

jesus f***ing christ...someone take a copy of that to the public meeting so people can try and t*** him now for who he ACTUALLY is

Nothing to do with a bit of free publicity though...

ha ha, yeah never thought of that...wonder if he does when someone puts the rezzy windows through!

jesus fucking christ...someone take a copy of that to the public meeting so people can try and twat him now for who he ACTUALLY is

Why the dumb cunt didn't just wear a coat and a Hat after his first scrape i'll never know.

More than likely total bullshit

Guest Chubby Jason

From mediawatch:

Fence Sitter Of The Day

Help us out here, because we're not sure which side of the debate Matthew Syed, writing in The Times, is on:

'Here is a message for the whining, whingeing, self-pitying, self-indulgent and deluded fans on Tyneside, otherwise known as the Toon Army: Kevin Keegan is not the Messiah; Alan Shearer is not an aspect of the trinity; Mike Ashley is not the Devil; Tony Jimenez is not on the secret payroll of Sunderland; and Dennis Wise is not an evil dwarf.'

Bearing in mind Mr Syed has described Steve Redgrave as 'overrated', and wrote a piece from Beijing about sh*gging in the Olympic village, who thinks the former ping-pong player is desperately trying to make a name for himself?

Looks like he has a history and attempting desperatley to be controversial by writing articles with no real substance.

Matthew Syed (born 2 November 1970) is a former English table tennis international, and was the English number one for many years. He was three times the Men's Singles Champion at the Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships (in 1997, 2000 and 2001)[2], and also competed for Great Britain in two Olympic Games

obviously well qualified to comment on our club like that that, and a self appointed expert too. Fucking baldy bastard.