The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

'It's a little known perk of the job for football journalists, but at the end of every season, Nike invite a team of hacks to play at Old Trafford: the real pitch, the real kit, against real legends. Step forward Nuts journalist Adam Ralph. A 'lifelong' United supporter from Clapham, on his first trip to the Theatre of Dreams, the self-named 'silver fox' got to chow down on the same table as Denis Irwin, the living United legend.

'During the Q&A session over dessert, Nuts writer Ralph puts up his hand and asks the following question in front of the 'real' writers and his United heroes:

"Denis, do you remember where you were when United won the Treble in Barcelona in '99?" The Irishman paused briefly, looked up at Ralph and answered softly:

"Oh yes, son. I was playing left back." Cue Adam Ralph turning the colour of his hastily purchased United shirt.'

Pwnd.

hehehe brilliant :)

Annoying dig in todays report in the Telegraph of the Man Utd Celtic game. Tim Rich penned 'as Newcastle have habitually discovered, teams that have a go at Old Trafford spectacularly come to grief.' Firstly why mention Newcastle in a champions league report and secondly what happened the last time we had a go at Old Trafford?! Tit.

Annoying dig in todays report in the Telegraph of the Man Utd Celtic game. Tim Rich penned 'as Newcastle have habitually discovered, teams that have a go at Old Trafford spectacularly come to grief.' Firstly why mention Newcastle in a champions league report and secondly what happened the last time we had a go at Old Trafford?! Tit.

Well thats Tim off the christmas card list.

Guest Heneage

I imagine it will get to the point where she will go.

"And and you know when Roy is like sat in the dugout, and hes looking all "Ooh look at me im ded moody and that like I wonder what tactics im gonna play youll never know wit me Pokah Face like" and you're like thinking "OMG he is so hot, hes like colin farrell in an Adidas jacket, and like we are totally gonna beat them dirty mags, sorry im a journo so like impartial and shit, unclean geordie folk, and like this one time at band camp..."

From nufc.com

Like anyone who has ever watched them on TV would be surprised.

Ah, the press box - that small piece of Switzerland and bastion of neutrality, which is why you wouldn't see us in there in a month of derby days.

We feel duty-bound though to pass on the observations of someone in that area on Saturday, who witnessed the unedifying spectacle of two overjoyed mackem lovers openly embracing each other at the final whistle.

The actions of a pair of punt(ers) who had infiltrated the media enclosure under false pretences perhaps? Yes, in a manner of speaking....step forward the BBC's Jeff Brown and ITV counterpart Simon O'Rourke. Impartial my arse.

Regarding the latest pitch invasions, ticketless supporters paying corrupt staff to gain entry and outbreak of violence in the Stadium of Light on Saturday, last night's local ITV news programme gave it about 30 seconds and included some quotes from Roy Keane (predictable blarney) and an interview with a Sunderland fanzine editor who said the invasions were harmless. I'm not so sure Shay Given or anyone else who was being confronted would think the same. Not to mention any player on the receiving end of their regular racist abuse.

This happens every time Newcastle or Middlesbrough visit Sunderland and until those connected with Sunderland Football Club stop turning a blind eye to the problem and the FA punish them appropriately it will continue.