The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Another bitter (and fat) mackem journalist putting the knife in to Newcastle while trying so sound like he's on the fans side. What a surprise.

Article should be titled  "Why Brian McNally's latest ramblings suggest he will never be a decent journalist"

Fat lazy c*nt.

Another bitter (and fat) mackem journalist putting the knife in to Newcastle while trying so sound like he's on the fans side. What a surprise.

Article should be titled  "Why Brian McNally's latest ramblings suggest he will never be a decent journalist"

Fat lazy c*nt.

This.

McNally has had it in for NUFC for donkeys years.

If anyone could be arsed to look, I'm sure you'll find some similar article of his knocking us, even in "those wonderful days under Bobby Robson"

Guest Brummiemag

Sadly, I think the article is spot on.

Ashley has lowered expectations to such an extent that a lot of people will now be happy if we scrape our way to 17th in the premier league next season playing grim survival football in the manner of a Blackburn 

Ashley has lowered expectations to such an extent that a lot of people will now be happy if we scrape our way to 17th in the premier league next season playing grim survival football in the manner of a Blackburn 

what player would have come in while we're in the championship? and, why spend cash on players only good enough for the championship when we can get loanees in and save teh cash for next year...we beat playoff hopefuls 5-1 only a week ago, fair enough our away form is shoddy but come on, we only really need our home form to get promoted...Forest arent exactly bouncing back well...

and my award for not only most bitter article of the year (thanks to the embarrassingly poor league remark, we all know its only because we're around the top he put that in) but stupidist article, we're doomed to mediocre signings forever because we bought leon best? Christ did someone neglect to tell Manchester City that back when they were in league one or whatever it was called then? Has someone told Leeds? And then things were "Colourful and Exciting" under fat fred? Well I suppose they were from a journos point of view as the fat moron was running his mouth off at every single thing in football and proving a complete and utter humiliation to have him associated with nufc and thats before i even get started on the mismanagement. Has he not being paying attention to Portsmouth? Crystal Palace? Manchester United having to sell their best player to fund their debts Liverpool desperately needing new cash the complete dud that was the jan transfer window where we were actually one of the more active teams in england and most prem teams found their coffers empty? Times are changing the free spending era is over, finis done now begins the era of penny pinching, cost cutting in clubs and less money being spent on players and this moron hasn't caught up with reality yet.

Rant over

McNally dates the decline back to the days of Sir Bob, but then blames Ashley when obviously it was Shepherd who was in charge at the time. Both men made mistakes.

It makes for a nice story to have a hero and a villain, but the picture is a lot more complicated.

Thats absolute balls from start to finish

Guest malandro

McNally is a twerp but the CC is desperately poor. Keegan and Cox’s promotion teams would have played Hughton’s huff and puffers off the park.

I’m not sure a lot of people will be happy if we go up and struggle. In fact you have to wonder if a lot of people will be changing their tune next season if we do go up. We’ve already had a bit of booing at SJP this season the odd time the result looked like going against us, funk knows what it’ll be like if we go back to losing regularly. Will we all be happy bunnies if we’re losing lots of games but breaking even? Will we all be glad if the extra PL money is used to repay Ashley’s £100m loan instead of team strengthening? Just how long will the attendances hold up if the team loiter around the bottom half of the PL for a few years?

A lot is being made out of the plight of Pompy, but they’re a smallish club with a dilapidated old stadium who completely over stretched themselves. Manchester United and Liverpool are in trouble because of leveraged takeovers, but there’s not a cat in hells chance they’ll go out of business. When Ashley bought NUFC it was a PL club with a £100m turnover and about £75m of debt, most of which was a structured loan for redeveloping the ground. Now we’re a championship club with a turnover of £50m and about £100m of debt.

I know the exact figures can be disputed but their near enough the mark. Quite how Ashley can be portrayed as saving the club from financial ruin is beyond me. Hell, if it was that easy every PL club with a bit of debt would be trying to get relegated.

Guest firetotheworks

Not that long ago Man City were a League One side. Will they never become a big premie....oh hang on, that's right! They are. Point proven. I dont like sharing a surname with that man. His articles are regularly anti-nufc.

• 4 weeks later...

This one form the Daily Mail about our destruction of Barnsley on Saturday:

There is a lovable gullibility about United fans borne out of a misapprehension their club should be up there mixing it on a level playing field with the big guns.

Two words: FUCK YOU!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1255954/Newcastle-6-Barnsley-1-Jonas-Gutierrez-superhero-Toon-run-riot.html

I guarantee Bob Cass supports ManU or Liverpool and should be beaten to death with a rubber hose.

There is a lovable gullibility about United fans borne out of a misapprehension their club should be up there mixing it on a level playing field with the big guns.

Two words: FUCK YOU!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1255954/Newcastle-6-Barnsley-1-Jonas-Gutierrez-superhero-Toon-run-riot.html

I guarantee Bob Cass supports ManU or Liverpool and should be beaten to death with a rubber hose.

CUNT.

In fairness, a lot of the time we've looked more like a mid-table side. I'm still not quite sure how we're 8 points ahead with a game in hand.

Dare I say it, Hughton's made a bit of a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

In fairness, a lot of the time we've looked more like a mid-table side. I'm still not quite sure how we're 8 points ahead with a game in hand.

No the league is gash bar a couple of teams.

Guest Roger Kint

No the league is gash bar a couple of teams.

This

Look where Coventry are man

Two words: f*** YOU!

c***.

In fairness, anyone who looks like Bob Cass is probably entitled to have a chip on their shoulder.

• 3 weeks later...

The press only want the club to reveal what's happened so they can write about it.

So far (albeit only one game) it hasn't "affected our promotion charge" as they said & they want the chance to write about it some more, rather than have the story disappear.

naturally, i also read around the time the sunday sun were banned mcnally was complaining about journos being banned and how the club shouldnt do that-i ask why the fuck not when the journos are clearly incompetent and not really important other than in their own minds

It's easy to blame the messenger here but clearly she's just a spokesman for Taylor who's contract is up in a year's time and is probably looking for another fantastic deal.

Thing is, compare Louise Taylor, NE journo with George Caulkin... Caulkin maintains neutrality whilst writing inspired articles and reports on the truth...whilst Louise Taylor just writes conjecture and blatant bias based hatred towards us.

I think she was hurt emotionally in her teens by a Geordie. I don't condone violence against women, but she's one I'd love to slap with the hairy side!