The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

She only does it, because she knows we'll all moan about it and get her hits so she'll get a bonus  ;D

Guest sittingontheball

Also on TT, someone linked to her report about the Forest game in the Irish Times. Unlike the Guardian report, it talked in detail about the game, barely mentioned the Carroll/Taylor incident, and made no insinuations about Hughton. Same "journo", completely different report.

Glendenning's a mackem too, so it's probably all some crappy Guardian in-joke. David Lacey used to be all right, but their current writers are knobs. Peel back the witicisms and there's not a lot of insight or understanding there.

Also on TT, someone linked to her report about the Forest game in the Irish Times. Unlike the Guardian report, it talked in detail about the game, barely mentioned the Carroll/Taylor incident, and made no insinuations about Hughton. Same "journo", completely different report.

Glendenning's a mackem too, so it's probably all some crappy Guardian in-joke. David Lacey used to be all right, but their current writers are knobs. Peel back the witicisms and there's not a lot of insight or understanding there.

Richard Williams is a good writer, but he rarely focuses on anything outside the top four. Sid Lowe is excellent writing about Spanish football. And they still publish the occasional David Lacey piece. But I agree that their young crop seems to be a bunch of sniggering idiots, David Conn possibly excepted.

Richard Williams is a good writer, but he rarely focuses on anything outside the top four. Sid Lowe is excellent writing about Spanish football. And they still publish the occasional David Lacey piece. But I agree that their young crop seems to be a bunch of sniggering idiots, David Conn possibly excepted.

well dara obriens column is worth a read usually arsenal focused but generally funny. David Conn is the man to read on financial matters with football if thats your thing (and i admit its mine)

well dara obriens column is worth a read usually arsenal focused but generally funny. David Conn is the man to read on financial matters with football if thats your thing (and i admit its mine)

Yeah, I'm interested in that too.

99.9% of football "Journalists" are cack these days. They don't have a clue. All they do is write whatever they think will cause controversy in order to sell their shite paper, most of it is lies and they're best ignored. I've been saying this for years.

Nobody should give a damn what they think, I certainly don't lose sleep over any tripe I see in the press.

99.9% of football "Journalists" are cack these days. They don't have a clue. All they do is write whatever they think will cause controversy in order to sell their s**** paper, most of it is lies and they're best ignored. I've been saying this for years.

Nobody should give a damn what they think, I certainly don't lose sleep over any tripe I see in the press.

:clap:

Everyone please take note of this truth and remember it when they stir the shit about our club.

Guest BooBoo

George Caulkin and Henry Winter are the only ones worth reading on a regular basis. Even Winter though has a tendency to disappear up his own arse at times.

Why do people continue to spout this delusions of grandeur s****? Biggest myth in world football.  :weep:

Your comment could be described as delusions of grandeur.

But i get your point i realy don;t know where this delusions of grandeur shite comes from, admitadly we can be impatient.

Did you like me seem to think that article was taking the piss ?