Keegan wants three players in the window, ready made prem stars

Guest Toon83

Just get a couple of top players for midfield in first Bentley, Arshavin then maybe Van Buyten if he's keen to move.

If we can get these players in by the the start of next week then let him go alll out and try and get Richards for the remainder of the window!

We have to be looking at these types of players as we won't attract superstars just yet! Just need some playmakers FFS.

Well rumour sites are usually full of shite but this sounds plausible as a few are saying the same thing.

Be a bonus if Shola fucks off!

I work at St. James Park and have arranged a meeting between Dean Ashton and his agent with Chris

Mort and Kevin Keegan tommorow morning. This meeting is to finalise personal terms of a deal which is worth £10 million pound and Ameobi going the other way. Expect announcement later this week.

As long as we can agree fee's for players Keegan will do the rest once a player meets with KK he will convince them to sign, problem is we are after players that clubs will not want to leave and we are 12th in the league 10 points behind 8th, going to be tough to get top players here to talk to KK.

Well rumour sites are usually full of s**** but this sounds plausible as a few are saying the same thing.

Be a bonus if Shola fucks off!

I work at St. James Park and have arranged a meeting between Dean Ashton and his agent with Chris

Mort and Kevin Keegan tommorow morning. This meeting is to finalise personal terms of a deal which is worth £10 million pound and Ameobi going the other way. Expect announcement later this week.

:lol: Like anyone thats sets up meetings between players and clubs is going to then post the fact on a rumour board :lol:

I would be happy with Ashton.

would work well with owen/martins.

it's pretty obvious we're interested in van buyten.

My guess for the 3rd signing is barry ferguson.

So 3 realisticly coming in:

1. Van Buyten

2. Barry Ferguson

3. Ashton

I just wish this lad ashravin came in

Can't believe how many people seem happy about us being linked with Ashton. He's always injured. I could imagine if he was unbelievably good but he isn't anything special imo.