Africa Cup of Nations

Decky

Egypt have really impressed in their last few games, solid defensively and capable of some fluent passing moves going forward. Cameroon are going to need Eto'o on the top of his game to beat them.

Guest Moneytalks

:lol: Wtf?

It was one of the strangest things i've ever seen during a match, still can't fathom why he did it.

I still think one of the strangest things was Martins chasing and catching that bird on pitch...(The flying variety!)  ???

Egypt are so extremely organised. They were 3-1 up against the run of play in all fairness, it was all Ivory Coast for the opening stages of that second half. The defending wasn't brilliant but El Hadary, the keeper, was exceptional. And then with brilliant counter-attacking play (aswell as some shite defending from Ivory Coast), 4-1 didn't flatter them.

On another note, how fucking arrogant is Mark Bright? I this, i that, i don't think, blah blah fucking blah. Shut the fuck up you prick.

Egypt are so extremely organised. They were 3-1 up against the run of play in all fairness, it was all Ivory Coast for the opening stages of that second half. The defending wasn't brilliant but El Hadary, the keeper, was exceptional. And then with brilliant counter-attacking play (aswell as some shite defending from Ivory Coast), 4-1 didn't flatter them.

On another note, how fucking arrogant is Mark Bright? I this, i that, i don't think, blah blah fucking blah. Shut the fuck up you prick.

:lol:

Loving the Swedish commentators, passionate as if it was Sweden plaing in a World Cup final.