in a pub brawl...

bulivye

Bellamy

Dyer

Jenas

So just you and Jenas after the other two pulls their hamstrings while walking into the bar? And you questioned Alan Smith :idiot2:

EDIT: Thinking about it, it's quite likely that Smith would be suspended from even entering the bar to begin with :laugh2:

So just you and Jenas after the other two pulls their hamstrings while walking into the bar? And you questioned Alan Smith

EDIT: Thinking about it, it's quite likely that Smith would be suspended from even entering the bar to begin with 

I wasn't being serious with those three knackers.

See my first post on page 1.

So just you and Jenas after the other two pulls their hamstrings while walking into the bar? And you questioned Alan Smith

EDIT: Thinking about it, it's quite likely that Smith would be suspended from even entering the bar to begin with 

I wasn't being serious with those three knackers.

See my first post on page 1.

Of course you weren't being serious. I still had to comment on it though.

Guest rebel_yell12

Whoever said they'd be up for going against Michael Owen -- not sure I'd fancy that.  Aye, he MIGHT end up out early with a hamstring or something but then if he doesn't...

It's always the quiet little bastards that end up being f***ing scary in a fight.  Plus, didn't he box competitively until Liverpool's youth policies had him quit all his other sport? (I think he was on the county teams for cricket and rugby as well as fooball, plus the boxing and golf as well)

My three:  Rooney, Barton, & Carragher.  All three seem like the type to have some experience with pub brawls, and to likely enjoy it as well. 

Whoever said they'd be up for going against Michael Owen -- not sure I'd fancy that.  Aye, he MIGHT end up out early with a hamstring or something but then if he doesn't...

It's always the quiet little bastards that end up being f***ing scary in a fight.  Plus, didn't he box competitively until Liverpool's youth policies had him quit all his other sport? (I think he was on the county teams for cricket and rugby as well as fooball, plus the boxing and golf as well)

My three:  Rooney, Barton, & Carragher.  All three seem like the type to have some experience with pub brawls, and to likely enjoy it as well. 

Carragher's a bottler though. Want you want is a man who can floor a bouncer in one punch while breaking his jaw....John Terry.

I bet he's fuking nails.

fighting aint about size, but mentality - so barton is the obvious choice.

my second thought was bowyer, but seing as he couldn't even knock out kieron dyer in several attempts i've come to the conclusion that he is about as big a girl as laurent robert...

gravesen and lescott (just because of the scary looking scar) will complete the team