in a pub brawl...

bulivye

Guest firetotheworks

Big Dunc from the Everton coaching staff obviously.

[emoji38] Naah, they've got to be players, that's cheating.

Andy Carroll is my answer.

Mitro, Lascelles and Ayoze Perez

The latter does a mean/casual (delete as prefer) loafer around the dish move. Stings like a bastard.

I figured he'd be the intelligent one who knew where to be and when. Providing a lookout for the other two who'd be bastardising everyone

Newcastle all time trio... Billy Whitehurst, Duncan Ferguson, Marcelino... latter looked like a friendly rabbit, but he could break housebricks with one finger.  :whistle:

Swap Marcelino for Mick Harford and you’ve hit the jackpot like. Maybe Peter Withe as a sub?

Guest Howaythetoon

Kilcline looked a hard bastard, and apparently Tino was not to be messed with certainly in training. Probably feared Columbia’s reprisals :D Hughie Gallagher was a hard nut, team mates, opposition players, refs and directors were all shit scared of him. Even fans who ha she audacity to have a go at him got it back plenty. I always thought Shearer was tough, in every way. Not a nasty twat, but he could handle himself and would never back down against anyone. I can’t remember where I read it, but KK at Hamburg was getting kicked to fuck in training when he first joined and after a while snapped and said he would fight fist to fist any player. They shot themselves. Souness mind, from the stories, he was a genuine tough man. Out of all our players today I feel the toughest nut would be Mitrovic.

Jonjo seems the type to love a knife fight.

Paully D’s probably one of those quiet lunatics.

Dummett can’t control his knife, always immediately throws it 40 yards away as soon as he picks it up, he’d be no good.

Newcastle all time trio... Billy Whitehurst, Duncan Ferguson, Marcelino... latter looked like a friendly rabbit, but he could break housebricks with one finger.  :whistle:

Spurs all-time - Dave Mackay, Bobby Smith, and probably Graham Roberts.

Jonjo seems the type to love a knife fight.

Paully D’s probably one of those quiet lunatics.

Dummett can’t control his knife, always immediately throws it 40 yards away as soon as he picks it up, he’d be no good.

:lol: :lol: to be fair though it would always hit the opposition man