Spurs sign Jonathan Woodgate

Leazes1986

Woodgate is a class player. Not because he is strong our quick but he has a great brain and that is something you never lose.

However the fitness side does worry me.

Any more than about 6.5 and it's too much.

Guest elbee909

Woodgate is a class player. Not because he is strong our quick but he has a great brain and that is something you never lose.

What if you glass your own head?

Wonderfully surreal image

Guest elbee909

Wonderfully surreal image

And a bizarrely real event, allegedly.

Him being rather underwhelming lately (or less than outstanding, to put it more kindly perhaps) have anything to do with him being home with his mates? ie out on the lash every night?

How cynical.

Not really. Everyone knows he likes his nights out. Just wondering if being back there is actually having an adverse effect on his form.

I can see it plausible that Woody will be having a medical in a day considering the distance but Pandev, no way, unless he took one over there.

I find it quite exciting waking up in the morning, putting teletext on and finding out we have signed anyone :(

I can see it plausible that Woody will be having a medical in a day considering the distance but Pandev, no way, unless he took one over there.

I find it quite exciting waking up in the morning, putting teletext on and finding out we have signed anyone :(

I do that  :blush:

What fucking time do you get up? We wouldn't sign anyone in the small hours of the morning. :lol:

What fucking time do you get up? We wouldn't sign anyone in the small hours of the morning. :lol:

Gossip column ftw.

I miss the old teletext  :-[ It's not the same on digital.

Gossip column ftw.

I do that. :blush:

:laugh:

Gossip column ftw.

I do that. :blush:

:laugh:

Yep, Gossip column it and then switch over to 401 on ITV teletext.

Guest ryanegg

I second that.

I second that.

hahaha I was playing Bamboozle on channel 4's old style teletext the other day!  I was chuffed to find they've kept that going!