cos we r the geordie, agro

we dont normally sing that much, but we have last 2 seasons just a little bit

bertie may said 2 joe harvey

have u herd of the north bank highbury

no said joe

i dont think so

and i guess the usual, small town near tottenham, more noise at highbury, dive in a minute etc.

no said joe

i dont think so

Clearly. :lol:

no said joe

i dont think so

no i meant we dont sing that song much ...  :lol: i never realise how shit some of my posts sound and attract grief

no said joe

i dont think so

no i meant we dont sing that song much ...  :lol: i never realise how shit some of my posts sound and attract grief

I know what you meant, Kev.

It was in reference to the 'Bertie May'... it's Bertie 'Mee', but i'm just being pedantic. ;)  His brother used to own a television shop in my town. :D

I'd play Lua Lua and drop Milner, who has been dreadful of late. We're going to need pace on the break against Arsenal and Kazenga, although only having made two short cameo appearances, has looked as though he might be able to provide that, we already know Milner cannot.

Aye, Milner has been terrible.

You've watched ONE game, haven't you. Jesus.

Which of Milner's recent performances have impressed you? What do you think he brings to the team?

What does he bring to the team? He's the best right winger we have, he takes full backs on, and he creates space for others to support him.

His crossing has been gash for the past few games, but he's not a bad player. I'd rather have him on the right that anyone else at this point. If we were jettisoning players after 2 or 3 indifferent games, we'd have an entirely empty first team.

Given

Carr    Taylor   Cacapa   Enrique

Milner  Barton/Butt  N'Zogbia  Duff

Owen   Carroll

Bench:

Harper

Ameobi

Smith

Edgar

Lua Lua/Edgar

Looking at everyone elses Line-ups i almost thought for a sec that we sold Ameobi.

Given

Carr    Taylor   Cacapa   Enrique

Owen   Carroll

Bench:

Harper

Ameobi

Smith

Edgar

Lua Lua/Edgar

Looking at everyone elses Line-ups i almost thought for a sec that we sold Ameobi.

That must have been a bliss moment of almost-thought.

Guest Guinness

I'm expecting us to get the backlash from the Spurs match, although I'm desperately hoping that game has hit their confidence.

Given

Carr    Taylor    Cacapa    Enrique

Milner    Butt    N'Zogbia    Duff

Smith    Owen

SUBS: Harper, Rozehnal, Edgar, Carroll, Ameobi.

If The Duke doesn't make it, then this will be the team.

Given

Carr    Taylor    Cacapa    Enrique

Milner    Butt    N'Zogbia    Duff

Smith    Owen

SUBS: Harper, Rozehnal, Edgar, Carroll, Ameobi.

If The Duke doesn't make it, then this will be the team.

Spot on.

Think so too.

Given

Carr    Taylor  Cacapa  Enrique

Owen  Carroll

Bench:

Harper

Ameobi

Smith

Edgar

Lua Lua/Edgar

On what basis would you start Carroll above Smith up front?

I'd play Lua Lua and drop Milner, who has been dreadful of late. We're going to need pace on the break against Arsenal and Kazenga, although only having made two short cameo appearances, has looked as though he might be able to provide that, we already know Milner cannot.

Which of Milner's recent performances have impressed you? What do you think he brings to the team?

What does he bring to the team? He's the best right winger we have, he takes full backs on, and he creates space for others to support him.

His crossing has been gash for the past few games, but he's not a bad player. I'd rather have him on the right that anyone else at this point. If we were jettisoning players after 2 or 3 indifferent games, we'd have an entirely empty first team.

I don't think he's bad player either but it's gone beyond 2 or 3 indifferent games now. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, he just needs to be rested for a couple of weeks after the amount of games he's played over the last 18 months, but fatigue aside he doesn't really offer enough to be a regular in a team hoping to compete with the top 6. He certainly doesn't offer pace, which is what we're going to need tomorrow and why i would have opted for Kazenga.

Stoke the game before last.

Not many of the players have impressed of late but they were following BS orders to defend and not attack at all costs and to cut insie every time (very predictable) yes that does include Milner too.

Brifley i'd say his good points include: He's two footed, has a great attitude, takes people on, beats players with skill, very hard working, young, very non injury prone, always looking for the ball, making himself availiable, has a good eye for goal, likes to have a shot, gets back and defends well when needed and despite what some on here think his crosses have improved from his first spell and are now pretty good too.   O0