** FA CUP, Arsenal v Newcastle , Sat 26th @ 15:00 **

Skirge

Guest alijmitchell

We'll get twatted all over, but does anyone no of any way i can see this over then net or something? They won't be showing it up here in Glasgow.

I thought Smith was banned for three games! or am I wrong?

You're wrong.

It was a two match ban.

So he won't be available for Arsenal then, wasn't Bolton his first match from the ban?

Stoke then Bolton.

Given

Carr Taylor Cacapa Jose

Milner Butt  N'Zogbia Duff

Owen Smith

2-1 Newcastle.....why not  blueyes.gif

This, except the score, have the same feeling I did before Old Trafford, its going to be a long day, then ground hog day a few days later.

Match will be shown live in Shearer's Bar.. :thup: :thup:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1223130,00.html

This starting 11 for me...

-------------Given

Carr---Taylor---Cacapa----Emrique

------------Butt

Milner-------------Zoggy-----Duff

--------Smith--------Owen

BENCH

Harper

Roze

Edgar

Lu Lua

Carroll

The team does pretty much pick itself. However i preffer Edgar to Car.

Newcastle United manager Kevin Keegan plans to involve Joey Barton in Saturday's FA Cup fourth round tie at Arsenal, according to reports.

Barton was arrested in Liverpool on 27th December following a Boxing Day night out with friends, when it is alleged he and other members of his group were involved in two separate incidents.

The midfielder has since been granted bail, but has had to travel from Hampshire - where the Sporting Chance clinic resides - to training on Tyneside by helicopter in order to adhere to a 7pm curfew.

Keegan is back working with Joey Barton at Newcastle, a player who he managed during his time at Manchester City, and is reportedly planning on arranging a helicopter to transfer the 25-year-old from North London back to Hampshire in time for the 7pm deadline.

Keegan said in the Daily Mirror: "We've got lads to come back for Arsenal, and I'm looking forward to Joey Barton getting back as well."

Meanwhile, Alan Smith and Nicky Butt return from suspension for the encounter with Arsene Wenger's men, but Emre remains banned following his red card against Stoke City.

So now...

Given

Carr - Taylor - Cacapa - Enrique

Milner - Barton - Zog - Duff

Owen - Smith(?)

I reckon he'll go for Barton and Butt in midfield. Zog at left back.

Are you forgetting that Keegan has replaced Allardyce?

Doesn't stop Keegan rating Barton and Butt, and it doesn't stop the fact that it appeared from the touchlines that Enrique and N'Zogbia weren't pressing as far forward as Keegan wanted against Bolton.