** FA CUP, Arsenal v Newcastle , Sat 26th @ 15:00 **

Skirge

I Think we can win  :coolsmiley:

spurs are not better then us .. we already won 3-1 over spurs ..  :shifty:

i hope we can win  :coolsmiley:

Love the optimism.

Just found out its being shown Down Under  :thup:

I think if we get Owen properly involved in both halves we'll nick it. Though without his pace it seems we might have to put it on a plate for him, but he can still bang em in. Also Milner HAS to get his crosses on target

1-2 Adebayor, Owen... Smith  :coolsmiley:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Why the hell isn't Liverpool v Havant & Waterlooville one of the televised matches? Think that would have drawn in a sh*tload more than Mansfield v fecking Boro.

Because when the TV was decided, it still could have been Swansea - Liverpool which doesn't sound as interesting. Guessing they weren't expecting H&W to get to Anfield.

Why the hell isn't Liverpool v Havant & Waterlooville one of the televised matches? Think that would have drawn in a sh*tload more than Mansfield v fecking Boro.

my thoughts exactly.

As for todays game, I was gonna go to Shearers for the beamback, but I've knocked that idea on the head 'cos at 2 o clock it'l probably be full and I won't get in.  I'm not sitting around from 12 or something.

Guest Ridzuan

An upset for Boro at Mansfield would sound more likely than an upset at Anfield.It would be a miracle if H&W managed to get a draw against Liverpool,or even better a win.But anyway,the match is being telecast live in one of the cable channels available here but Im more interested to watch our match of course which  I think we should be able to get a 1-1 draw.

Because when the TV was decided, it still could have been Swansea - Liverpool which doesn't sound as interesting. Guessing they weren't expecting H&W to get to Anfield.

Even then though, you've got Roberto Martinez and his Spanish players against Rafa and his Spaniards. Again, p*sses all over Mansfield v Boro.

If we keep them down to 5, I'd be.....well, not happy - maybe surprised, with the defenders and midfield we've got.

Why the hell isn't Liverpool v Havant & Waterlooville one of the televised matches?

If it had been Newcastle, they'd have been salivating like dogs at the prospect of another Hereford. But they're effing TERRIFIED it might happen to one of "their" teams.

Aren't H&W the lowest ranked team ever to reach the 4th round? The BBC are probably concerned about the prospect of a whitewash, which is most likely in all fairness. They want a game with an actual prospect of an upset. That said, I'd have liked to have seen that game too.