Newcastle v Middlesbrough Sun 3rd Feb @ 13:30

Skirge

Have the squads been announced?

Beeb say:

Newcastle (from): Given, Harper, Carr, N'Zogbia, Enrique, Cacapa, Taylor, Edgar, Butt, Smith, Milner, Duff, Emre, Barton, LuaLua, Owen, Viduka, Ameobi, Carroll.

Middlesbrough (from): Schwarzer, Young, Pogatetz, Huth, Wheater, Arca, Rochemback, Boateng, O'Neil, Downing, Aliadiere, Alves, Mido, Jones, Grounds, Riggott, Johnson, Dong-Gook.

Not always right though.

Cheers Dave. Alves. :undecided:

Won't play. Hasn't got his UK visa yet so can't play.

Smokescreen?

Doubt it. It's not that simple getting the visa even if it's fasttracked. If it's true that he didn't have a visa on Thursday then I'd say there's no way he'll have one for tomorow.

This pundit reckons we'll lose 2-0:

http://www.previzzle.co.uk/

fo shizzle

That site is class :D

'My main nigga, Gareth Southgizzle has some big ass bags under this eyes this morning, yo, and it ain’t coz he’s been up all night fucking wit da bitchez and fiendin’ on a twenty sack. Nah, my nigga been staying up all night tryin’ to trade for dat wild Brazilian motherfucker, Alfonzo Alvizzle. This cat has the nizack of hittin’ the bizack of the nizack, but until he grows hisself a Jheri curl, big Snoop ain’t gonna trust this motherfucker.'

If you have played in Malmö your crap...

He won´t score even if he play.

Erm, shut it! Alves was the dominant player in Allsvenskan when he played there. No player (including Källström, Elmander and fucking Rade Prica) has ever been close. Top player. Great person to, had a chat with him once. Good guy.

you seem to be quite pessimistic Wullie, any specific predictions about what you expect to see on the pitch?

I think it'll be tougher than some people seem to think, Boro are not a bad side. They won't defend though, like Bolton did, they don't play that way, especially with Rochemback and Arca in the middle, so I think there'll be chances for us there.

I do actually think we'll beat them, but I'm nervous because we are in a bit of trouble if we don't. I really hope Enrique plays (Viduka too) and one of Milner or Duff is dropped. Do that and I think we'll be comfortable.

Enrique's out till the 15th according to physioroom, which if true means Zog at left back I assume. Emre is the key, I've just got that feeling. And when I get that feeling, it's a sexual healing.

Honest question? Where does physioroom get its info from? It often seems like estimates made from college text books to me, and is often wrong.

KK hasnt said he is out, and all signs point to him having a chance to play.