Newcastle v Middlesbrough Sun 3rd Feb @ 13:30

Skirge

Bontempi - (great Avatar btw) if you've got 3ft of frozen snow backing up in the stands and concourses, even if the pitch is OK, then it won't go ahead. Council's don't like getting sued for broken ankles.

The council should ask KK if he fancies it or not. Otherwise someone might forget to turn the heating on tonight...

Bontempi - (great Avatar btw) if you've got 3ft of frozen snow backing up in the stands and concourses, even if the pitch is OK, then it won't go ahead. Council's don't like getting sued for broken ankles.

The council should ask KK if he fancies it or not. Otherwise someone might forget to turn the heating on tonight...

LOL

Yeah right! We all know you jibbed out of it!

Guest johnson293

I thought it was cancelled as Boro Council said the 'approaches to the stadium' were too dangerous.... The day before the match.

By match day, most of the snow had cleared.

Of course, the decision to call it off was backed up by that most unbiased of official's, Jeff Winter... (quite apt really!)

Guest wuthering ballsack

Weather update for Winn.

Now absolutely belting down with snow in NE1

Laying??

No, he's telling the truth.  ;)

Guest johnson293

i hope its on need a game to look forward to after the transfer window

Totally, and we need a home crowd behind the players as well, after the two away games.

The Bolton match seems like ages ago!

And with the Villa/Man Utd games coming up after this weekend, we need a win!

Just hope Faye and Beye are back in time, and able to play some part, even if its just from the Bench.

Totally, and we need a home crowd behind the players as well, after the two away games.

Just hope Faye and Beye are back in time, and able to play some part, even if its just from the Bench.

A really dont wnat to be playing defensive players from the bench.

I hope KK trusts the opinion of his staff around, whom should tell him that Beye and Faye need to get straight into the starting line up.

I have a funny feeling KK likes Steven carr though.

Agree, we need to play this game this weekend and need 3 points from it ahead of the next 2 very losable games.

A really dont wnat to be playing defensive players from the bench.

I hope KK trusts the opinion of his staff around, whom should tell him that Beye and Faye need to get straight into the starting line up.

I have a funny feeling KK likes Steven carr though.

Carr has played well since KK came in though.

Hmm having the game cancelled might be good for the team. We could do with having Beye and Faye back, and having an extended break after being torn a new asshole at the emirates (twice even) can't be all that bad.

Then again they have key players missing too and it could be a great time to play them while they are weakened.

With the missing players and poor preformances from both teams all season so far its gonna be like two Roman gladiators with no arms going at each other.

Shame we didn't have those Asian cowboys or we could have just shot the bastards.

I agree it would be a bit of a disaster for the game to be called off.  If it was we then have four very difficult games to follow, realistically we could lose them all and then what state would we be in?  Boro is our best chance by far to get a win in the next 5 games and its perfectly positioned to give us some confidence for those following games if we can win.