Willie McKay making mischief on SSN. Spurs deny interest in Zog.

Skirge

How many goals has N'Zogbia scored and created this season?

How many did he score and create last season?

People talk about Milner's end product being s**** but i don't see much better from N'Zogbia.

If we wants to go then let him. He's 21 now, and if he was going to set the word alight he'd have started doing it by now.

how much of this season has he played at left back?

People talk about Milner's end product being shite but i don't see much better from N'Zogbia.

If we wants to go then let him. He's 21 now, and if he was going to set the word alight he'd have started doing it by now.

:lol:

So Messi/Ronaldo/Kaka is the benchmark for all young players now?

People talk about Milner's end product being s**** but i don't see much better from N'Zogbia.

If we wants to go then let him. He's 21 now, and if he was going to set the word alight he'd have started doing it by now

N'Zogbia, is bloody good play and has great potential. 

He has been played all over the place in a struggling team.  Never gets a settled run in the team in a preferred position.

I think we are seeing the effect of Keegan having been in the wilderness for the past 3 years while he played at losing a fortune at his soccer circus. He obviously hasn't the proverbial clue of who is or who isn't currently a good player and is nervous to spend.

What a load of s****!

So Charles wouldn't be the subject to interest from Tottenham if Sam, Roeder, Souness or Robson were in charge?

Get a grip ffs.

You have misunderstood my post . The point I was trying to make is the lack of signings in this window are down to Keegan not knowing the market. By his own admission he has been reclusive and has neither watched or followed football for 3 years. By the way have you seen what a right load of rubbish his soocer circus is /was.? It was certainly aptly named. Zog has been the subject of interest for a number of teams including Arsenal. So don't put words in my mouth and if you want to criticize that's OK with me but do not assume that everyone's opinion other than yours is s***

If we wants to go then let him. He's 21 now, and if he was going to set the word alight he'd have started doing it by now

N'Zogbia, is bloody good play and has great potential. 

He has been played all over the place in a struggling team.  Never gets a settled run in the team in a preferred position.

this

goals and assists can't be used against the lad 'cause he's playing in such an appaling mess of a team...the factor for me is that every game he played at LB under allardyce he was (and still is actually) the only attacking spark in the team/squad

I just think we could get a more productive player in for the money we could get for N'Zogbia. The way people on this board talk about him you'd think he was the premiership's top scorer for the last three seasons. There's no doubt he's a top prospect but for me he doesn't score enough or create enough even when he is playing in his best position.

We need goalscorers now, otherwise we're going to have a very uncomfortable time between now and the end of the season. If we have to sacrifice N'Zogbia to get them in then we should do it.

Cant believe some people on here would actually sell him our best player our only hope of creating a goal in a time when we are in a relegation battle people think it is wise to sell there best player??

I for one would be gutted if he left

said it on the other page but if keegan, with all his "magical" persuasive powers can't convince a 21 year old to give him until the end of next season to see the effect then we are in serious, serious shit

it's not like charlie is fucking ronaldo or something, he's just a good player not a world beater right now

Cant believe some people on here would actually sell him our best player our only hope of creating a goal in a time when we are in a relegation battle people think it is wise to sell there best player??

best player.

he's not a left back,hasn't impressed in the centre and hasn't outshone duff wide left in the past 18months.

I think we are seeing the effect of Keegan having been in the wilderness for the past 3 years while he played at losing a fortune at his soccer circus. He obviously hasn't the proverbial clue of who is or who isn't currently a good player and is nervous to spend.

What a load of s****!

So Charles wouldn't be the subject to interest from Tottenham if Sam, Roeder, Souness or Robson were in charge?

Get a grip ffs.

You have misunderstood my post . The point I was trying to make is the lack of signings in this window are down to Keegan not knowing the market. By his own admission he has been reclusive and has neither watched or followed football for 3 years. By the way have you seen what a right load of rubbish his soocer circus is /was.? It was certainly aptly named. Zog has been the subject of interest for a number of teams including Arsenal. So don't put words in my mouth and if you want to criticize that's OK with me but do not assume that everyone's opinion other than yours is s***

But Keegans already publicly stated that he HAS followed football over the past 3 years, but he hasn't been to a live match.

Our failure in this transfer window so far is down to two things........... time...... and the lack of quality players that are actually available.

Simple, really.

Sounds a bit like his tactical talk  before the Arsenal game ? Simple

would sell him for 12+ mill, but only if it was to fund someone like diego. he is a good player, but not that great, and i bet that we wouldnt have praised him so much if he was playing for another club. get a class AM in for him (not anyone outside the top4 in EPL, go abroad) or keep him.

would off course sell for 20mill anyways.

best player.

he's not a left back,hasn't impressed in the centre and hasn't outshone duff wide left in the past 18months.

the only player in our squad that is dangerous and other than Martins has pace

only player that looks like he can create a goal

I just think we could get a more productive player in for the money we could get for N'Zogbia. The way people on this board talk about him you'd think he was the premiership's top scorer for the last three seasons. There's no doubt he's a top prospect but for me he doesn't score enough or create enough even when he is playing in his best position.

We need goalscorers now, otherwise we're going to have a very uncomfortable time between now and the end of the season. If we have to sacrifice N'Zogbia to get them in then we should do it.

what're you talking about?  aren't we supposed to have a bottomless pit of cash?  how is selling our only decent winger going to convince a good striker to come here?  it's the last day of the window and as far as anyone is aware we're not even negotiating deals for strikers/playmakers

why would we sell him?  it's fucken stupid....like saying the same about taylor, sell him to sign a striker...what?

Who, really? What will 15 mil buy us nowadays? Barbatov? Petrov? A hole in the space time continuum to send us back to 1996?

Guest icemanblue

Sky Sports News is made for muppets like you lot.  How's about waiting until an official announcement is made saying he's off. Then start fucking moaning. 

best player.

the only player in our squad that is dangerous and other than Martins has pace

only player that looks like he can create a goal

which he hasn't done for quite a while,even when playing in more advanced positions.

IF(?) we can get  a replacement then i've no problem.