Willie McKay making mischief on SSN. Spurs deny interest in Zog.

Skirge

13 hours to replace arguably our best player. Easy!

I hear this N'Zogbia lad is available, should go for him, young, quick, talented, versatile, just what we need.

We have no chance of him coming here..

Cant believe some people on here would actually sell him our best player our only hope of creating a goal in a time when we are in a relegation battle people think it is wise to sell there best player??

best player.

he's not a left back,hasn't impressed in the centre and hasn't outshone duff wide left in the past 18months.

the only player in our squad that is dangerous and other than Martins has pace

only player that looks like he can create a goal

which he hasn't done for quite a while,even when playing in more advanced positions.

IF(?) we can get  a replacement then i've no problem.

Do you think we can take the risk of going the rest of the season without him? I don't. Who the f*** are we going to get now like? Supertoon is spot on. He's under contract, tell Spurs to f*** off until the summer at least (since if he wants to go then, there isn't too much you can do to stop him going really).

no, thats why i'm saying i'm happy to let him go if we can get an improvement in.

what part is so hard to understand.

Because it goes without saying we can't get a replacement in at this stage.

how does it go without saying ?

my guess (and i could easily be wrong) is that with such a small squad they wouldn't sell without getting someone in.

Because it's 31st January.

lots of deals will go through today,maybe some for us.

when you woke up this morning did it go without saying that spurs couldn't sign n'zogbia as it was deadline day ?

If zoggy leaves it's because at this stage of the day (circa 10:30am) Spurs have this deal set up and need to iron out the fine details. do you think we have any similar deal to the same stage for a replacement?

absolutly no idea.

Surely you can accept it's fairly unlikely.

Last day of the window, Keegan coming out and saying no new players will be signed, we have one injured LB, Zoggy knows it will fall to him to play at LB, cannot blame him for being pissed off. (if its true)

If he wants to leave because of being played at left back hes a joke, Keegan wont use him as a fulltime left back so if he cant work a tiny bit harder for the team/club while a team mate is injured he can go....in the summer,

I think we are seeing the effect of Keegan having been in the wilderness for the past 3 years while he played at losing a fortune at his soccer circus. He obviously hasn't the proverbial clue of who is or who isn't currently a good player and is nervous to spend.

What a load of s****!

So Charles wouldn't be the subject to interest from Tottenham if Sam, Roeder, Souness or Robson were in charge?

Get a grip ffs.

You have misunderstood my post . The point I was trying to make is the lack of signings in this window are down to Keegan not knowing the market. By his own admission he has been reclusive and has neither watched or followed football for 3 years. By the way have you seen what a right load of rubbish his soocer circus is /was.? It was certainly aptly named. Zog has been the subject of interest for a number of teams including Arsenal. So don't put words in my mouth and if you want to criticize that's OK with me but do not assume that everyone's opinion other than yours is s***

But Keegans already publicly stated that he HAS followed football over the past 3 years, but he hasn't been to a live match.

Our failure in this transfer window so far is down to two things........... time...... and the lack of quality players that are actually available.

Simple, really.

..PLUS - the lack of quality players that want to come to SJP..!!

Cant believe some people on here would actually sell him our best player our only hope of creating a goal in a time when we are in a relegation battle people think it is wise to sell there best player??

best player.

he's not a left back,hasn't impressed in the centre and hasn't outshone duff wide left in the past 18months.

the only player in our squad that is dangerous and other than Martins has pace

only player that looks like he can create a goal

which he hasn't done for quite a while,even when playing in more advanced positions.

IF(?) we can get  a replacement then i've no problem.

Do you think we can take the risk of going the rest of the season without him? I don't. Who the f*** are we going to get now like? Supertoon is spot on. He's under contract, tell Spurs to f*** off until the summer at least (since if he wants to go then, there isn't too much you can do to stop him going really).

no, thats why i'm saying i'm happy to let him go if we can get an improvement in.

what part is so hard to understand.

Because it goes without saying we can't get a replacement in at this stage.

how does it go without saying ?

my guess (and i could easily be wrong) is that with such a small squad they wouldn't sell without getting someone in.

Because it's 31st January.

lots of deals will go through today,maybe some for us.

when you woke up this morning did it go without saying that spurs couldn't sign n'zogbia as it was deadline day ?

If zoggy leaves it's because at this stage of the day (circa 10:30am) Spurs have this deal set up and need to iron out the fine details. do you think we have any similar deal to the same stage for a replacement?

absolutly no idea.

Surely you can accept it's fairly unlikely.

unlikely....not impossible.

rumours now spurs haven't set this deal up.

we have no idea what is going on,we don't know who we bid for and who have bid for our players.as i've already pointed out with keegan and it would appear the new management, we aren't going to be fed a 3 week paper trail linking us with someone, we'll only find out when it happens. which is a good thing.

I never claimed to know what was going on. I was saying that if Spurs somehow pulled off a last minute deal there'd be virtually no chance of our getting a suitable replacement in. Are you just taking the piss now btw?