Willie McKay making mischief on SSN. Spurs deny interest in Zog.

Skirge

Stomach just dropped reading this thread title. We're f***** if he goes. EDIT - f***, phew.

Can't believe some of you go on about a player that offers us very little!

God you'd think he was pele or something!  Or is it his name you got on the back of your shirts? lol

Stomach just dropped reading this thread title. We're f***** if he goes. EDIT - f***, phew.

God you'd think he was pele or something!  Or is it his name you got on the back of your shirts? lol

a good way to judge players is against their peers, judged against his NUFC peers he more or less is pele

Guest johnson293

Regardless of what Spurs say, no doubt McKay has now planted the seeds of doubt in N'Zogbia's mind, and probably unsettled him sufficiently to see him wanting to move on in the summer.

Now up to N'Zogbia to show the right attitude in the forthcoming months, to either put himself in the shop window, or show he wants to stay with us. Either way, an upturn in his form is better for us than him playing in a sulk for the next 3 months.

a good way to judge players is against their peers, judged against his NUFC peers he more or less is pele

based on potenetial not what he's actually done over the past 18months

At the end of the day we don't need the cash and we paid a pittance for him so if he does sulk and wants away I'd let him fooking rot for the last 3 years of his contract.

i wish some club would have the bottle to do with that with some want-away greedy selfish b******.

At the end of the day we don't need the cash and we paid a pittance for him so if he does sulk and wants away I'd let him fooking rot for the last 3 years of his contract.

This is just one of many reasons you're not a top-flight football manager.

Guest toonlass

Who says he wants away? Willie McKay? That bloke is as bent as a nine-bob note. We need to see how today pans out. I would be extremely disappointed if he did go, but to say "Oh he is a huffy bastard and we should let him rot in the reserves" is a bit harsh.

Guest toonlass

Chron say Spuds DID make a bid for Zog but KK has knocked it back.

Also claim we are signing Fabio Zamblera (17-yr-old Atalanta striker) today

Any good? I have never heard of him.

Chron say Spuds DID make a bid for Zog but KK has knocked it back.

Also claim we are signing Fabio Zamblera (17-yr-old Atalanta striker) today

Any good? I have never heard of him.

He's propaa dead good is t lad!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/46/Keithlemonbig.jpg/300px-Keithlemonbig.jpg

Guest toonlass

I would still like to know what happend, did Spurs not even enquire, or did we knock back a bid?

I think Willie McKay woke up this morning and decided to stir the shite and so phoned SSN with this exclusive. Spurs thought "What the hell? We haven't even thought about N'Zogbia while we have been trying to sign every other footballer in the universe" and have denied their interest. Newcastle have said nowt as usual.

Willie McKay is such a twat. Given his track record, there's a chance Zoggy might have had his head swung again. I think he's happy here, but he's already pretty fucking disollusioned this season (that was plain for me to see in the Arsenal game), having played in so many positions. Wish we'd stop fucking the guy around.

We're on thin ice with him.