Butt 3

Emre 6

Duff 7

Smith 5

Owen 6

Ref 1

Cacapa 3? have a word

2 then.

Cacapa had good moments, but the only reason he was called upon to make wonder saves was because his horrible positioning put us into trouble in the first place. Faye can't come back soon enough

Guest magpies_rawk

Well, it's a point at least. Without wanting to state the obvious, could be crucial at the end of the season. Because we're f****** dire. Oh, and Nicky Butt; words fail me :angry:

Let's recall Rozehnal :p

Given 6

Carr 5

Taylor 7

Cacapa 7

N'zogbia 7

Barton 6

Butt 4

Emre 5

Duff 6

Owen 6

Smith 5

Viduka 5

Milner 5

That's a very high mark for N'Zogbia IMO. I think he was pretty poor.

Are people honestly saying we couldn't have brought in a better player than Nicky Butt in January???

We could've brought in someone better than Butt. The point is we didn't want to buy someone we'd just have to replace again in the summer. This season was written off from the start. Things are going as planned as long as we're not relegated.

Reminds me of our last "keeping our powder dry" incident, although this time the result could be a lot worse than not consolidating a place in the top 4.

Given 5

Carr 5

Taylor 6

Cacapa 3

N'Zogbia 6

Barton 5

Butt 3

Emre 6

Duff 7

Smith 5

Owen 6

Ref 1

Cacapa 3? have a word

2 then.

I think he was implying that you increase the rating.

:doh:

You really are a thick aren't you?

Guest magpies_rawk

i wouldn't want Faye to play in center mid. It'd be a waste and i'd rather have Faye in CB then Cacapa who looked a little dodgy...

Given 6

Carr 5

Taylor 7

Cacapa 7

N'zogbia 7

Barton 6

Butt 4

Emre 5

Duff 6

Owen 6

Smith 5

Viduka 5

Milner 5

Are people honestly saying we couldn't have brought in a better player than Nicky Butt in January???

I think Zoggy was very dangerous going forward, put in some good crosses, and he defended better than he usually does.

I agree with you about Butt, he is certainly not good enough.

The dilemma: does Faye replace Cacapa in defence or Butt in midfield? Which piece of shit do we excise from our team first?

Barton in for Butt, Faye in for Cacapa.

I know Barton isn't strictly a holding player, but Butt isn't really much of a footballer in the last few months, i think he's lost it.

Geremi, maybe KK can get something out of him?

Butt should just go to blazes he is killing us out there, seriously wtf?!!!!

Is no one going to drop this piece of shit?

What are our strikers also dwelling on the ball in shooting positions?!!! Viduka? Shoot the bastard ball! Owen too at the end! SHOOT!

What the hell was that? We couldn't beat these guys at home without Mido or Alves?

Martins has to come straight back into this team, even if it means him and Owen upfront. Viduka is refusing to shoot, Smith can't shoot and Owen will only shoot if he is two yards close to the goal.

GO TO FREAKIN' BLAZES YOU WORTHLESS CRAP TOSSERS.

MY God ...

Given 6

Carr 5

Taylor 7

Cacapa 7

N'zogbia 7

Barton 6

Butt 4

Emre 5

Duff 6

Owen 6

Smith 5

Viduka 5

Milner 5

We could've brought in someone better than Butt. The point is we didn't want to buy someone we'd just have to replace again in the summer. This season was written off from the start. Things are going as planned as long as we're not relegated.

Reminds me of our last "keeping our powder dry" incident, although this time the result could be a lot worse than not consolidating a place in the top 4.

I'm not necessarily saying that it's a good idea, but it seems to be Keegan/Mort/Ashley's plan.

I think the two arsenal games have really killed of the euphoria which could be why there is such a lack of confidence. Give it time and it will be ok, he's still working with the mess Sam left and he probably has big ideas for summer.

The dilemma: does Faye replace Cacapa in defence or Butt in midfield? Which piece of s*** do we excise from our team first?

Beye central defence, Faye central midfield, Carr keeps his place, because hes been the least shit of the three recently.

The dilemma: does Faye replace Cacapa in defence or Butt in midfield? Which piece of shit do we excise from our team first?

I know Barton isn't strictly a holding player, but Butt isn't really much of a football in the last few months, i think he's lost it.

Beye in for Cacapa, Faye in for Butt.

Given 5

Carr 5

Taylor 6

Cacapa 3

N'Zogbia 6

Barton 5

Butt 3

Emre 6

Duff 7

Smith 5

Owen 6

Ref 1

Cacapa 3? have a word

2 then.

horror.... he follow you everywhere :lol: perhaps he is one of your ex-boy lover

The dilemma: does Faye replace Cacapa in defence or Butt in midfield? Which piece of s*** do we excise from our team first?

I know Barton isn't strictly a holding player, but Butt isn't really much of a football in the last few months, i think he's lost it.

Geremi would be just as bad as Butt playing in the central midfield IMO. I wouldn't mind playing Faye in the midfield and Baye as a central defender since Carr seems to be doing passably as of late.

Of course, things turned out so fantasticly the last time we played everyone out of position  :rolleyes:, so that might not be the best of ideas.

Given 5

Carr 5

Taylor 6

Cacapa 3

N'Zogbia 6

Barton 5

Butt 3

Emre 6

Duff 7

Smith 5

Owen 6

Ref 1

Cacapa 3? have a word

2 then.

horror.... he follow you everywhere :lol: perhaps he is one of your ex-boy lover

Can't be, your the only ex-boy lover that i never killed and buried under the patio.

We played quite well in spells, in fact almost as well as we are going to be allowed to play with the fixtures coming up. We could have had 2 or 3 but so could they so fair result and they really came at us for the last 15 and our def panicked with Cacapa again a liability.

We are missing penetration/pace and creativity from midfield, something I still say should have been addressed in the Jan window. IMO KK has taken a gamble by not refreshing the side with one or two players he didn't really need to take...It's not like half this side isn't going to get shipped out in the summer.

On a more positive note I thought especially in the first half Duff and Owen played very well.