Stephen Carr

Dave

The combination of Carr's flailing arms and his cherub-like appearance made him look like a baby wanting to be picked up.

The guy's so fat he hasn't got a neck.

His contract's up in June, and he would have been available for nowt in Jan. I wonder if he's had any offers yet.

The combination of Carr's flailing arms and his cherub-like appearance made him look like a baby wanting to be picked up.

The guy's so fat he hasn't got a neck.

His contract's up in June, and he would have been available for nowt in Jan. I wonder if he's had any offers yet.

hopefully we get rid of Carr in the off season. I honestly hope today is the last time we see him wear a black and white shirt (unless he plays for Notts County or Juve  :laugh2:)

Ok Carrs shit but..he did play decent when playing right back since Keegan came!Hes never being a left back after the first 5 mins he should have being swapped or taken off,think he gave away 3 or 4 times in a row in the first 2 mins!Cant wait till hes gone the fat fuck tbh!

Carr is an absoloute disgrace of a player.

He cant kick a ball FFS.  I know he has scored 3 or 4 screamers over his career but they were absoloute flukes.

He should be made to walk from Villa park back to Newcastle, naked, and with a huge stone on his back which is also chained to his neck, homer style.

I am so angry today about our club and football in general.

Why the f*** was Stephen Carr playing ahead of Enrique at left-back?!

I said it earlier and I'm sticking with it. If Enrique comes in and plays well, then Keegan has to actually make a decision against Man Utd. Carr had his predictably sh*t match, so it's easy as owt to put N'Zogbia back in at left-back after his suspension.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

Why don't you think he is playing Enrique?

I think that Carr had a couple of (relatively) good games. I'm hoping the reason he sat Enrique has something to do with him playing mid week, but I fear I'm hoping too much.

I think he played Carr because next week against Man Utd, it'll be p*ss easy for Keegan to simply put N'Zogbia back in there. Had he selected Enrique and he'd done ok, he'd have actually had to have made a tough selection choice...

I think he played Carr because next week against Man Utd, it'll be p*ss easy for Keegan to simply put N'Zogbia back in there. Had he selected Enrique and he'd done ok, he'd have actually had to have made a tough selection choice...

Yeah, good point.

Guest toonlass

It must be quite an achievement to be played in both left and right back for a premiership side and be completely gash at both positions and yet keep getting picked each week. Who is Carr blackmailing at the club I wonder?

For me it is because Enrique seems to be a slow, one footed plodder who has great difficulty in reading the (English) game.

Whereas Carr has deteriorated into a slow not quite as one footed plodder who can at least read the game even if he is off the pace. This just gives him the edge IMO.

N,zogbia will have to play their next week.

Doug.

KK is no fool. Carr will be gone in the Summer.

However, I fear that KK is being so careful not to blatantly drop people and hence cause more damage to their already shot confidence. Tonight he may be realising that he is just going to have to be ruthless and drop the shitehouses

KK is no fool. Carr will be gone in the Summer.

However, I fear that KK is being so careful not to blatantly drop people and hence cause more damage to their already shot confidence. Tonight he may be realising that he is just going to have to be ruthless and drop the shitehouses

Whereas playing a sh*t 30+ year old right-back at left-back, is going to do wonders for the confidence of our only actual left-back.

For me it is because Enrique seems to be a slow, one footed plodder who has great difficulty in reading the (English) game.

Whereas Carr has deteriorated into a slow not quite as one footed plodder who can at least read the game even if he is off the pace. This just gives him the edge IMO.

N,zogbia will have to play their next week.

Doug.

the difficuilty enrique has is reading what his defensive team mates are going to do next. strong,rarely caught out of position,likes to actually link in to play,gives his wide man an option.

n'zogbia cannot defend and doesnt help the winger,just piles on past him when HE sees HIS chance.