Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

I would rather someone like Sabri than Beye tbh because of his attacking strength/ability, especially for this 4-3-3 system where width needs to be provided by the fullback.

Yes, he'll leave gaping holes at the back, yes, we'll be exposed at various points of the season because of that, but play a centreback or central midfielder capable of covering for him and we'd increase our attacking play and creativity considerably.

Yossi Benayoun? Luis Garcia? for that creativity?

Yossi Benayoun isn't the worst shout I've heard, can play all over midfielder/off the striker, bags of experience and chips in with a few goals. He's offensive to the eyes though.

Newcastle are interested in Boulahrouz according to the Telegraph. If it were to come off I'm undecided as he didn't look comfortable in the Chelsea backline and he still seems to be brash (similar to Taylor, but Taylor has time to learn).

Boulahrouz is different class to Taylor, he never got a fair chance at Chelsea as he was often shifted out to full-back. Be a welcome addition at centre-half to our team.

Boulahrouz is different class to Taylor, he never got a fair chance at Chelsea as he was often shifted out to full-back. Be a welcome addition at centre-half to our team.

He's half decent, and looked a lot better for Holland than his time at chelsea, but that time where he got megged, fell over and they conceded (they did didn't they?) and looked a right tit means that no one in this league could ever take him seriously again.

He's half decent, and looked a lot better for Holland than his time at chelsea, but that time where he got megged, fell over and they conceded (they did didn't they?) and looked a right tit means that no one in this league could ever take him seriously again.

Same with John Terry then after Ronaldinho done the exact same to him, yes?

Wow Ronaldinho (at the time arguably the best player in the world) done him, never live it down.

Wow Ronaldinho (at the time arguably the best player in the world) done him, never live it down.

Or Boulahrouz living down some incident which I honestly can't say I remember. He'll be an upgrade on what we've got, what's the problem man?

Or Boulahrouz living down some incident which I honestly can't say I remember. He'll be an upgrade on what we've got, what's the problem man?

No real problem, just have some reservations about him. Think it was Robbie Keane, remember pissing myself laughing at the time, but not as much as WHL tbf.

He was playing at RB though.

That incident aside he's not very good in the air, is on mental Chelsea wages, and again another Chelsea cast off, most which never work for us, and i cannot remember one game where he looked good for Chelsea.

Douglas Rinaldi skinned the whole of the Chelsea team practically when we last played them. Doesn't mean he's the best player in the world, hell he can't even get into our first team. :(

Look it up.

I agree about the Chelsea cast offs like, just I know we could do with another body at centre-half, well ideally not just another body, a top-class centre half, just not sure who we could get who is say as good as Woodgate was when we first got him.

Midfield is definitely the priority like.

I agree about the Chelsea cast offs like, just I know we could do with another body at centre-half, well ideally not just another body, a top-class centre half, just not sure who we could get who is say as good as Woodgate was when we first got him.

Midfield is definitely the priority like.

I really have no idea who. The defenders i rate simply wouldn't come here and i don't take as much notice of a good defender as a good attacker when watching footie from abroad.

Celluer seems to be rock solid, would be the 1st name that comes to mind.

People have this obsession with a 'ball playing centre half' which apparently KK loves, can't say i noticed that in his 1st days here, but it was a while ago, secondly who are these ball playing centre halves? Thirdly, what makes a good one, someone who can pass?