Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Ah yes, Fernandez. Just the $*50,000,000 release clause we've got to concern ourselves about now. :pow:

*Damn old-fashioned keyboard.

I dont believe that we are interested in him, and even if we were we could probably not get him. But it's still a "release clause".  He hasn't yet got his real break through at Villareal...They have also signed Ibagaza i think...

Still almost impossible so i dont even know why im writing this hehe..

i wish no one had mentioned fernandez i really want us to sign him now :( but its blatently never gona happen.

i just wish we'd sign a creative midfielder soon just to get abit of excitement through our team again and not rely on the attacking talents of one nicky butt

nothing will come of this. at 11.05 we will be all sat here thinking "wtf?" and most on here will start slagging the club off again. or this guy who claims he knows something. i find it funny. i hope im wrong though

I've been reading through this (as I wasn't online when all this came out), so can someone answer either yes or no to this...

Some journalist from the Mirror posts on a Blackburn forum.  And on there he's said a story will run at 11 tonight that we're in for someone?  And this someone is Matias Fernandez?

Seems a little far-fetched like.

I've been reading through this (as I wasn't online when all this came out), so can someone answer either yes or no to this...

Some journalist from the Mirror posts on a Blackburn forum.  And on there he's said a story will run at 11 tonight that we're in for someone?  And this someone is Matias Fernandez?

Seems a little far-fetched like.

The first two yes, the Fernandes link was from another forum I believe, be a load of bollocks anyway.