Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

has anyone on here seen this lad play then?

Trying to remember if I saw him last year, but haven't a clue. So no :)

does it matter if anyones seen an 18 year old prospect play?  you have to presume that the people being paid big wages have watched him enough to see potential

you think arsenal fans are sitting there saying "arsene's signed an 18 year old from timbuktu...anyone seen him play?"

does it matter if anyones seen an 18 year old prospect play?  you have to presume that the people being paid big wages have watched him enough to see potential

you think arsenal fans are sitting there saying "arsene's signed an 18 year old from timbuktu...anyone seen him play?"

But Arsenal fans trust Wenger, we don't trust anyone involved at our club, and rightly fuking so.

I don't think that was the original point of the question. It would be nice if someone could tell us a little about him though, so at least we can debate on the subject?

I don't think that was the original point of the question. It would be nice if someone could tell us a little about him though, so at least we can debate on the subject?

He's spotty and so is Milner, therefore he's shit.

point stands then

i read arsenal-mania a bit and that seems to be the bulk of their discussion tbh!

wasn't having a go at anyone, just wondered if anyone had seen him play and could tell us what kind of player he is. seems not though.

i read arsenal-mania a bit and that seems to be the bulk of their discussion tbh!

wasn't having a go at anyone, just wondered if anyone had seen him play and could tell us what kind of player he is. seems not though.

oops, apologitas

imagine that...arsenal fans discussing arsenes latest prodigy?  the audacity...same as everyone always says when they beat us in the fa cup final, what set of stuck up clueless wankers

(apologies ash)

oops, apologitas

imagine that...arsenal fans discussing arsenes latest prodigy?  the audacity...same as everyone always says when they beat us in the fa cup final, what set of stuck up clueless wankers

(apologies ash)

nee bother.

arsenal fans - nah they're just curious. they have a thread about carlos vela, who hasnt played a game for them, that has been going the same amount of time as a thread about fabregas. the fabregas one has reached 19 pages, the vela one 40 pages (that's without mentioning the separate 25 page thread about Vela which is also going strong)!

oops, apologitas

(apologies ash)

nee bother.

arsenal fans - nah they're just curious. they have a thread about carlos vela, who hasnt played a game for them, that has been going the same amount of time as a thread about fabregas. the fabregas one has reached 19 pages, the vela one 40 pages (that's without mentioning the separate 25 page thread about Vela which is also going strong)!

put that way could see it...how much is it to see an arse match now?  60 quid?  they've probably got a decent reserve following

fuck me, if we were signing the bairns they were i know where i'd be if i was skint

Sam Vokes 18 yrar old from Bournemouth signing according to AO

Honestly? He's very close to signing for Burnley from what I've heard. Certainly building up a youth/reserve team aren't we.

Aye here is the link

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/03/13/united-swoop-for-young-gun-vokes-72703-20617218/

I am told that plans are well advanced to bring the 18-year-old to St James’s Park – and then lend him back to the Division One outfit until the end of the season.

Surely that wouldn't be allowed?

signs a contract but wont transfer till next season

He can sign now because Burnley are in administration and need the money, similar to Ipswich when we signed Ambrose.

Honestly? He's very close to signing for Burnley from what I've heard. Certainly building up a youth/reserve team aren't we.

Aye here is the link

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/03/13/united-swoop-for-young-gun-vokes-72703-20617218/

I am told that plans are well advanced to bring the 18-year-old to St Jamess Park and then lend him back to the Division One outfit until the end of the season.

He can sign now because Burnley are in administration and need the money, similar to Ipswich when we signed Ambrose.

or when they knocked back 2m for ambrose and bent?

Aye here is the link

I am told that plans are well advanced to bring the 18-year-old to St James’s Park – and then lend him back to the Division One outfit until the end of the season.

or when they knocked back 2m for ambrose and bent?

£3 million you mean.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/2765719.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/2882977.stm