Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Aaron Ramsey at Cardiff looked absolutely quality on Sunday. Only 17 aswell, just quality.

First and only time i've seen him play though, I must admit.

Who was the Cardiff kid they said Everton & Liverpool are interested in?

I turned it  on just as they were talking about it near the start of the match and couldn't make out who they meant

Aaron Ramsey at Cardiff looked absolutely quality on Sunday. Only 17 aswell, just quality.

I turned it  on just as they were talking about it near the start of the match and couldn't make out who they meant

think it was him, wikipedia links you two to him.

Thanks mate. :thup:

Aye it was him.

The way Cardiff are going financially they won't be in any position to be rejecting bids, if thats how he plays consistently it won't be long til he moves up a level.

Aye it was him.

The way Cardiff are going financially they won't be in any position to be rejecting bids, if thats how he plays consistently it won't be long til he moves up a level.

Talk of £5m down here in Wales and he'd be off

Noticed it said at the start "After impressing in an Urdd tournament as a youngster he signed for Cardiff City, who beat off competition from Newcastle United"

Young CB called Micheal Mancienne currently playing for QPR (on loan from Chelsea) looked outstanding the other night.

He's theirs until the end of the season then back to Chelsea presumably. Ok, it's only one game but he was a real class act.

Fallen out of favor at liverpool though.

That doesn't mean he'll come to us ffs.

we have to look to the championship now do we? :lol:

No, just not at CL standard players. If he leaves he'll go to a CL club in Spain or Italy, or even Chelsea(i think they could do with his type in midfield). Xabi Alonso is top class and out of our league.

Young CB called Micheal Mancienne currently playing for QPR (on loan from Chelsea) looked outstanding the other night.

He's theirs until the end of the season then back to Chelsea presumably. Ok, it's only one game but he was a real class act.

They'll probably try and buy him now that they're minted. He's been there for 2 seasons.

Palacios and Valencia from Wigan both look quality. Could be well worth a look in the summer - Palacios adds strength and energy to the midfield and Valencia looks a menace every time I see him.

we could do with a bit of that South American creativity since Nobby has gone

That doesn't mean he'll come to us ffs.

we have to look to the championship now do we? :lol:

No, just not at CL standard players. If he leaves he'll go to a CL club in Spain or Italy, or even Chelsea(i think they could do with his type in midfield). Xabi Alonso is top class and out of our league.

Spurs are interested in signing him, we've never signed a replacement for Carrick.  Suppose it depends on who else wants to sign him and also whether he wants to start in most games.  He will have a choice of clubs to pick if he moves, no doubt about that.

Guest teepee

and is being linked to barca and real - but hey, sure he'll come to newcastle intead :D

Saw Farfan play last night for the first time and wasn't all that impressed.

Zarate is a player worth watching. I've seen him play a couple of times now, and although he hasn't adapted to the pace and rigours of the Premier League yet he looks like he could be very good in the future. He is exactly what we're missing at the moment - a young, pacy, skillful attacker who runs at defenders and can open doors.

If Brum go down we should snap him up before bigger teams start sniffing

Not saying I'd buy all of these, but from the EPL I'd look to sign from...

Defenders

Richard Dunne

Sol Campbell

Melchiot

Scharner

Shorey

Midfielders

Stephen Hunt

Lee Osman

Sebastian Larsson

Kevin Nolan

Mark Noble