Man United (h) - 23/02/08 - pre-match thread

womblemaster

Strangely enough I was just thinking if Arsenal won the pressure would be more on Man U and would give us a great chance to finish their title hopes. The Arsenal result will give them a massive boost. We still have the opportunity to dent their title hopes but whether our players will have the balls to stand strong I seriously doubt.

My dad rang me first thing this morning to say we'll keep it down to a couple of goals, which is pretty optimistic for him.

http://www.premiersouthrealty.com/xSites/Agents/premiererealtors/Content/UploadedFiles/crystal%20ball.jpg

Guest newcastle4life

We could really do with getting something out of this game and the team should just go for it and hope for a lot of luck. Its likely we will get get hammered with the team we have and can do no more than hope.

My dad rang me first thing this morning to say we'll keep it down to a couple of goals, which is pretty optimistic for him.

http://www.premiersouthrealty.com/xSites/Agents/premiererealtors/Content/UploadedFiles/crystal%20ball.jpg

Having said that, he reckons Liverpool's performance against Inter was one of the finest European performances he's ever seen and that C. Ronaldo isn't much cop.

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Keegan has just sent a text to the BBC:

1544: "Newcastle 5-0 today."

Kevin, Newcastle, via text on 81111

I like it.  Two from Owen, and one each from Zog, Viduka and Taylor  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Any official team news yet lads?

Really looking forward to seeing the team picked. Should be fascinating.

I reckon it would be quite a god laugh seeing the team read out, especially if you get someone like Luque who is forever on the bench. Some of the reactions must be priceless.

Edit - think Lehman getting dropped, or if terry is on the bench tomorrow

Mick Lowes says he thinks N'Zogbia is going to be at left back..  I hope to god he's wrong.  N'Zogbia will be ripped to shreds by Ronaldo.  I thought Enrique did very well against Ronaldo in our last game against Manure (ok it ended 6:0 but that's after Ronaldo switched sides away from Enrique).  I just don't understand why he was dropped and why we continue to play people out of position instead of him, he's looked good every time I've seen him play.