Man United (h) - 23/02/08 - pre-match thread

womblemaster

Emre and Martins set to miss out as well.

Martins back in training according to today's Getty pics. don't know how much he was involved but could make the bench?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/throwaway/martinstraining.jpg

Martins back in training according to today's Getty pics. don't know how much he was involved but could make the bench?

Keegan said he will not feature iirc, of course he could be telling porkies.

I'll be working with a manc during the game tomorrow :(

I live with two f****** Man United fans, one plastic, one genuine.

you and the genuine beat up the plakka one regardless of the score. then everyone's happy.

I'll be working with a manc during the game tomorrow :(

I live with two fucking Man United fans, one plastic, one genuine.

Tomorrow is going to be hell, to be honest...

Will first have to stand him being a cunt during the game, then all fucking night, every fucker that comes in is going to take the piss if we lose.

Guest sicko2ndbest

..........................................Given.................................................

Beye.....................Taylor.....................Faye.........................Zog

Milner..................Geremi..................Barton.....................Duff

........................Owen.......................Viduka..............................

Keegan said he will not feature iirc, of course he could be telling porkies.

Thats him training separately from everyone else I think - isn't in full training yet.

Come on N'castle!!!

You lot could really do us a favour here, i really am confident about this one for you.

I’m saying 2-2 draw, haven’t a clue where the goals will come from for you though. 

I really will be fucking fuming if Smith starts. I think i'd actually rather have him in midfield. Actually, i don't know where i'd rather have him. Have we ever had a player quite like this one? Fucking dogshite.

If he absolutely had to be in the team, i'd probably prefer him to be sat infront of the backline. That's the only position i've seen him do everything he was told to do, well (Sunderland).

I'd like to see:

Harper

Beye   Taylor   Caçapa   Enrique

Milner   Faye   Barton   N'Zogbia

Owen   Viduka

Subs: Forster, Edgar, Duff, Geremi, Ameobi

Which, as i've said before, is arguably our best XI but for Martins and Emre. Faye's got to be in midfield. A Butt-Barton midfield really will get dominated from the kick-off; we will literally be bummed a new arse-crack if we start with them two.

Really should be no place in the sixteen for Butt or Smith.