Today's other matches

SAK

Well done Spurs.

Woodgate and Jenas following on from Ferdinand and Ginola in winning a cup final with Spurs after leaving us.

Run as fast as you can, Zoggy.  :dave:

Jenas in particular has really performed well in this competition. His "engine" alone makes him twice as good as Nicky Butt.

Well I used to say that when we had him but knowledgable pundits like HTL convinced everybody Lee Bowyer was much better.

And it took about ten minutes before 'breaking into the top four' was mentioned.

I still resent anyone winning the League Cup, purely because there's no excuse whatsoever for us not at least coming close to winning it every year.

People belittle the League Cup, but when you win it yourselves, it doesn't feel particularly smalltime.

Guest Deep456

Well done Spurs.

Woodgate and Jenas following on from Ferdinand and Ginola in winning a cup final with Spurs after leaving us.

Yeah I'm sure the likes of Ferdinand really considered that the pinnacle of there careers  :rolleyes:

You mean their? :rolleyes:

Guest kingdawson

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY.

We definatly deserved it today and pretty much everyone played well. I always find myself scratching my head at some of Ramos susbstitutions but he alwasys seems to deliver.

We definatly deserved it today and pretty much everyone played well. I always find myself scratching my head at some of Ramos susbstitutions but he alwasys seems to deliver.

What are you doing on here? Go out and get fucking smashed!

Lucky fuking bastard, enjoy.

>:D

You've earned the right to gloat, tbh.

Congrats.

Well done Spurs.

Jenas in particular has really performed well in this competition. His "engine" alone makes him twice as good as Nicky Butt.

Well I used to say that when we had him but knowledgable pundits like HTL convinced everybody Lee Bowyer was much better.

Aye I remembered that. Funny thinking about it now.

Happy for Spurs.

They always try and play the game the right way, good team to watch and there is no one in their team who you look at and think "What a detestable twat."

Chelsea on the other hand are a team full of utter cunts and I never want to see that shitbag Terry lift another trophy again.

credit to spurs, best side in the competition this year, and far better than chelsea in the final. woodgate was outstanding as was king. huddlestone coming on was a good move, towards end of first half chelsea began to strangle the game and turn it into a physical battle, huddlestone with his presence was able to impose himself and help stretch the game with his excellent passing. ramos clearly a better manager than grant chelsea's best player was probably kalou and worst anelka yet he stayed on the pitch.

and here i was thinking the DOF approach was a joke and spurs had a shite board...

Wembley too far to travel?

there is no one in their team who you look at and think "What a detestable twat."

You're having a laugh surely.

Fair play to them, better side on the day, but Christ I hate them, their players and their fans. Vile club.

He'd be home by now tbf.

He'd be home by now tbf.

And yet he posted on here at half time. Didn't think the Wembley stewards would let folk nip out like that.

He'd be home by now tbf.

Took his laptop to the match?

Don't think he had enough 'points' for a ticket tbh.

He'd be home by now tbf.

And yet he posted on here at half time. Didn't think the Wembley stewards would let folk nip out like that.

Wembley has wifi ;)

The stewards there are the biggest Nazis I've come across though.