Lamine Diatta signs until end of season

Guest johnson293

why not ruin all the threads on the forums kids...

Is that a challenge?  :shifty:

Get Nobby on board and we'll see what we can do.

Set to sign according to tomorrow's Journal.

Have you been in Alan Oliver's time machine?

Just taking the piss out of the way they refute each other's articles most of the time. Even though they probably share an office.

Set to sign according to tomorrow's Journal.

Have you been in Alan Oliver's time machine?

Just taking the piss out of the way they refute each other's articles most of the time. Even though they probably share an office.

Gotcha.

It's obvious to most that Parker was just a scapegoat for a struggling team. He was more a symptom than the actual problem itself.

Aye, I thought he was praised to high heaven in an OTT way when he arrived then got some very undeserved, equally OTT, criticism towards the end.

Couldn't agree more, very good summary

Guest Toepoke

Well I can't say I'm bothered, he played in that Beskitas team that lost 8-0 to the Scousers he can't be any good. And in anycase if we needed to trial the guy he can't have been the quality that we are so desparately lacking.

Well I can't say I'm bothered, he played in that Beskitas team that lost 8-0 to the Scousers he can't be any good. And in anycase if we needed to trial the guy he can't have been the quality that we are so desparately lacking.

aye righto

Are you Bernie Slaven?  Me father said thats all he kept going on about on the Legends last night.

If I'd have been listening I'd have told the prick that our defence has already conceded 5 and 6 against Man Utd this season, so what difference does that idiotic fact make?

from .com

Diatta deal "dead" 

The mooted signing of Senegalese  defender Lamine Diatta looks to have been dumped at the 11th hour, due to a failure to agree terms with the player.

32 year-old Diatta is a free agent and had been training with Newcastle squad for the last week, going as far as undergoing a medical with the club.

Assuming no compromise is reached, it's feasible that we could yet face the player in the Premier league before the end of the season, with both Birmingham and Wigan credited with interest in signing him.