Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

We lose the ball so easily in the final third, we've lacked someone able to hold the ball up badly imo, it's why we've so often relied on moments of 'magic' to score goals, if you have some causing bother in the box who can keep the ball you'll get all the 'easy' scoring opportunities we missed last season

I liked Best, but wasn't hideously upset when he left, did well though but he could have been replaced by better without too much difficulty if those in charge had much ambition to improve the squad.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 2m

Alan Pardew today: "I can confirm that we have expressed an interest in Gomis. We think that he’s a player who has great potential." #Nufc

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 2m

Alan Pardew today: "I can confirm that we have expressed an interest in Gomis. We think that he’s a player who has great potential." #Nufc

Great potential??  He's 27, should be in the prime of his career not showing potential

Guest bimpy474

Not to defend the idiot, but i'm sure when he says potential, he means potential to do well in the Premiership and English football.