Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

This lad seems perfect for Pardew's kind of football, and perfectly ok if Pardew does decide to play it on the floor more. Good signing.

He is very neat on the ball for a big lad, similar to myself in many ways.

Just like you minus being neat on the ball.

Guest bimpy474

There is a Gomis goals video from the ligue1 official youtube channel. Would it be ok to post that?

I'd say no mate, as a rule just never post a football video unless it's from a fans mobile (from a game there at).

Everyone seems to have switched from worrying we won't sign him to worrying he won't be any good :lol:

Got to maintain that negativity somehow. :thup:

I think he's the type we need tbh, not that I've ever seen him play like, but ya na :lol:

I wasn't that excited when we were linked with him, but watching his highlights he seems to have more about him than I thought. Also the type of striker we don't have, and one who could work in a variety of systems.

He looks like he could play the lone striker role quite well, something we haven't really had for a while. I don't think Ba or Cisse relished it much.

There is a Gomis goals video from the ligue1 official youtube channel. Would it be ok to post that?

I'd say no mate, as a rule just never post a football video unless it's from a fans mobile (from a game there at).

Fair enough, well worth checking out though as it's good quality and show's some nice goals from last season.  He has a bit of the Ameobi family's clumsy skill about him in those videos.

Guest bimpy474

I wasn't that excited when we were linked with him, but watching his highlights he seems to have more about him than I thought. Also the type of striker we don't have, and one who could work in a variety of systems.

Looking at him play, he's definitely a centre forward. So any system with one up where he starts, i dread what Pardew will do with Cisse. 4-4-2 i think it's going to be, well 2 up in whatever system.