Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Guest bimpy474

Was that the whole interview? :lol:

One question and he walks, i really hope that was true :lol:

"Thank you all for coming today, first question please?....fuck you" *walks out* :lol:

I hope that's how it actually went :lol:

Gary Mouat ‏@GM24474  1m 

Bafétimbi Gomis when asked by Téléfoot if his future was at #OL, answered: “End of interview” and walked away. He’s off. #NUFC

So presumably this was on live television, as hindu was referring to earlier..?

Guest bimpy474

Gary Mouat ‏@GM24474  1m 

Bafétimbi Gomis when asked by Téléfoot if his future was at #OL, answered: “End of interview” and walked away. He’s off. #NUFC

The bloke who's twitter i was watching yesterday (which i've come to doubt as JFK was seen in London last night apparently and not France as the bloke claimed) mentioned Gomis was on TV this morning, so that part was true.

Gary Mouat ‏@GM24474  1m 

The bloke who's twitter i was watching yesterday (which i've come to doubt as JFK was seen in London last night apparently and not France as the bloke claimed) mentioned Gomis was on TV this morning, so that part was true.

Not that it has any bearing on what you say Bimpy, but it doesn't take long to get from France to London, or vice versa, nowadays.

I'm saving any excitement for when .co.uk picture him with the shirt.

Guest bimpy474

Gary Mouat ‏@GM24474  1m 

Not that it has any bearing on what you say Bimpy, but it doesn't take long to get from France to London, or vice versa, nowadays.

I'm saving any excitement for when .co.uk picture him with the shirt.

That's true, also there was no way of knowing if the picture was taken last night as the taker claimed.

Gary Mouat ‏@GM24474  1m 

Yeah, that dude was totally bs-ing. His only revealed source was that crap Chronicle article.

Guest bimpy474

Gary Mouat ‏@GM24474  1m 

Yeah, that dude was totally bs-ing. His only revealed source was that crap Chronicle article.

Aye, i did think that. The reason i hesitated was the replies to all the french people asking, it seemed a lot of effort for a wind up. I think he was winding up Marseille supporters looking at it now.

Guest bimpy474

Jean-Michel Aulas @ JM_Aulas 1h

@ MassNeufUn the moment thinking over a one-year extension with the possibility of release next year ..

Reckons Gomis thinking over extension with a release next year.