Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Think this should be our last summer of hammering the French market, it's exhausted. I'd still go for Gomis and possibly any already identified targets we've put in the groundwork but after that we've got to look elsewhere starting at home.

I'd also like us to explore Belgium, seems a hotbed of talent ATM.

I haven't got a problem with France or French players, but I do have a problem with restricting ourselves to any one market specifically.

Spanish clubs are in desperate need of cash but we don't seem to be looking their at all.

Yup, spanish or Beligum...see if we can nick a german from germany.

we haven't had a history of mass success with the French and most of the French lads I've seen in black and white over the last 20 years have a heart the size of a pea...you can mock the English lads but what they lack in technical ability they make up for in spirit and heart..

Remember the lion that was Stephane guivarch world cup winner that we all had high hopes for....Debuchy reminds me of this clown

Wow. I can do that too. Remember Ginola, Robert even our current Ben Arfa. Think most would pick those over shit English lads who have a bit of "heart". Anyone can just pick examples to suit their agenda.

I wonder why Wenger doesn't have a problem with French players in the English league? If anybody should know their strengths and weaknesses by now you would have thought it was him.

I wonder why Wenger doesn't have a problem with French players in the English league? If anybody should know their strengths and weaknesses by now you would have thought it was him.

Wenger usually has 2 or 3 at most in his team.

That's because Arsenal's scouting is not restricted to one country. His most successful period as manager was when the side was filled with them.

That's because Arsenal's scouting is not restricted to one country. His most successful period as manager was when the side was filled with them.

Which is exactly what's being advocated for us, with good reason. We don't have the resources to buy the best of French, frankly. We get Kyle Walker's inferior French counterpart.

I don't think our scouting is limited to France. Since Tiote we've been linked with several players from Holland too. Signed Santon from Italy.

I think it's probably be became much easier for us to sign frenchies because of the large contingent already here. And i've said before it wouldn't bother me if we had 23 frenchmen, as long as they could play.

I don't think our scouting is limited to France. Since Tiote we've been linked with several players from Holland too. Signed Santon from Italy.

I think it's probably be became much easier for us to sign frenchies because of the large contingent already here. And i've said before it wouldn't bother me if we had 23 frenchmen, as long as they could play.

I agree, before going down the tedious French Bottlers route, I'd rather we looked at appointing a manager suited to making the best use of our players and recruiting policy. It's tight-fisted but that doesn't mean we are buying bad players, very few have dipped in value since coming here so that shows other teams rate them highly.

I agree, before going down the tedious French Bottlers route, I'd rather we looked at appointing a manager suited to making the best use of our players and recruiting policy. It's tight-fisted but that doesn't mean we are buying bad players, very few have dipped in value since coming here so that shows other teams rate them highly.

Since Ashley has come in we have always been nearer to a continental model of recruitment. Really haven't been able to figure out why we haven't gone down the Continental manager route. I can only assume the people advising him on football are terrible.

Well they couldn't all play, league rules and all that.

Assume you're going off 2001-4 so does Vieira, Wiltord, Pires & Henry = filled does it?

Its a bit of everything tbh, the biggest problem is the manager though.