Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Quick thread title change :lol:

Been meaning to change it all day but couldn't find anything concrete from that L'Equipe thing that wasn't just people talking about it on Twitter plus GC is about as reputable as they come RE: NUFC.

Even then, it's still pretty non-committal.

debuchy was close last summer wasn't he ?

Not really people just assumed so because he wanted to join.

We wasn't even close to that deal in reality last summer.

Anyway good news this is, any striker coming in has to be a positive :lol:

I simply can't believe them.

They tell so many lies that that I've got no faith in them leaking stuff to local journos to pacify situations. They're inherently duplicitous and I always assume they're either lying or exaggerating things for their own benefit. It's my default setting and will be until they leave.

debuchy was close last summer wasn't he ?

Not really people just assumed so because he wanted to join.

We wasn't even close to that deal in reality last summer.

Anyway good news this is, any striker coming in has to be a positive :lol:

you sure ? I thought the player alluded to lille moving the  posts.

anyway, gomis is a player i've often wondered how he'd do in the prem ,in the same way I wondered what allardyce would do with a bigger club, both occasions i'm not massively happy that we are to be the experiment but hey ho we need a couple of forwards and I still think he could play with cisse or up front as the point in a 3, so if it comes off he'll get my support.

Have hardly seen Gomis play, i am just happy we may get one 'over the line'. I am sure he will be better than shola like, so he will be an improvement on him at least :lol:

Definitely, and that can only be a good thing in these days of limited scouting and spending by NUFC.

Seems pretty uniform across the board from any press gang member that he blows hot and cold but is probably worth a punt.

Couldn't give a shit how much we pay. Strengthening the squad over £0.25m being saved to be latterly spent on reinforcing the owners seats with rare unicorn faeces.