Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Wheres superstar Laurent Robert? Notice all of his biggest fans on here havent said f*** all since he has done absolute fuckin jack s*** at Derby (and Portsmouth, Benfica & Levante)

Who gives a flying f*** what he's done for other teams? Brilliant player for us.

was and wasn't...1st season fantastic, 2nd went to his head,3rd showed what he could do if he wanted (but he didnt want to enough)

does that solve it ?

aye but all the clan on here that wanted him back is my point...

great player for us until the last 6 months when he couldnt give a f***, and that was effectively the end of his career.

Souness effectively ended his career, Robert helped but the manager once again put his massive bastard ego before the good of the club.

Quite a few big games today; apart from our game, there'll be the Merseyside derby which might determine the 4th English qualifier for the Champions League if Liverpool win. In other leagues, there should be a good game at the Bernabeu where Real take on Sevilla (who have steadily improved). If Real win this, they'll again have another 7 pt advantage which when considering that Barca are still in the CL, will probably seal the title for them.

Quite a few big games today; apart from our game, there'll be the Merseyside derby which might determine the 4th English qualifier for the Champions League if Liverpool win. In other leagues, there should be a good game at the Bernabeu where Real take on Sevilla (who have steadily improved). If Real win this, they'll again have another 7 pt advantage which when considering that Barca are still in the CL, will probably seal the title for them.

Their manager will probably still get sacked at the end of the season ffs

Not to mention the Swedish season kicks off today, going to be nice to watch a team I support win some games :razz:

Rob Styles :lol:

Did exactly the same f****** thing with us vs Stoke. Giving a penalty to make up for a s*** sending off, c***.

Unlucky today mate :(

Luck had nothing to do with it. :(

I'm expecting from now on: us to just about remain in a play-off spot. Lose in play-off semi-final to a team that wants it more. Sell Dan Shittu, Jay DeMerit and possibly others in the summer as they seek higher levels of football. Sink into mid-table obscurity. Depressing really, considering our start to the season.

Cattermole should've seen red for that. Just nasty.

what a dull match, ud think they were playing in a empty stadium. wheres Alves? dropped?Injured??

I only just saw Birmingham's penalty this morning.

Agreed with Lawrenson when he said that it was the worst penalty decision he had ever seen.

No wonder Charlie Nicholas was ultra critical of Rob Styles yesterday

Amazing decision.

I only just saw Birmingham's penalty this morning.

Agreed with Lawrenson when he said that it was the worst penalty decision he had ever seen.

No wonder Charlie Nicholas was ultra critical of Rob Styles yesterday

Amazing decision.

It was completely pathetic.

what a dull match, ud think they were playing in a empty stadium. wheres Alves? dropped?Injured??

On the bench i do believe.

On the bench i do believe.

on he comes..

One thing which I don't quite understand regarding the Merseyside derby is when at times you see fans in the opposition end with their shirt on. Imagine if that was a Mackem or vice-versa. They'd be hospitalised in no time.

One thing which I don't quite understand regarding the Merseyside derby is when at times you see fans in the opposition end with their shirt on. Imagine if that was a Mackem or vice-versa. They'd be hospitalised in no time.

I've always found that unusual n all, wouldn't even sit in the home end at SOL undercover nevermind wearing a toon top.

I've always found that unusual n all, wouldn't even sit in the home end at SOL undercover nevermind wearing a toon top.

I've done it once. Never again like.