Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3503/taxiforrockshotsfo1.jpg

Have that you c***!

:lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol:

May I also add...

:iamatwat:

mackems.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3503/taxiforrockshotsfo1.jpg

Have that you c***!

:lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol: bluelaugh.gif  :lol:

May I also add...

:iamatwat:

mackems.gif

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a wonderful even to bring us a little ray of sunshine to our lives.

My two most hated teams get knocked out of the UEFA cup on pens and JJ missin the all important one for spurs.

What a shame you soft southern wanker.

Wasn't a bad penalty according to Barnes.

All the keeper had to do was go the right way tbh. That sounds a bit silly, but there was no pace on the ball, no real direction and was at the perfect height. Was a good reach from Gomes but a poxy, cocky little pen from JJ.

Wasn't a bad penalty according to Barnes.

I don't think it was anywhere near as bad as the Asia Trophy one tbf.

It certainly wasn't an arrogant chip. Just a poor penalty.

I'd say it was, it wasn't hit hard enough, it was at the right height for the keeper to just reach across to it.  

Pens should be high or low, if they are in between it's easier to reach.

I'd say it was, it wasn't hit hard enough, it was at the right height for the keeper to just reach across to it.  

That's it. It was a cross between his cheeky chip and a fucking abysmal regular pen. The result was a fucking abysmal chippy pen.

I know obviously Jenas is hated due to what he said about life at NUFC, and obviously his previous attempt at taking a penalty.

But I'd also like to take the piss out of the fucking cunt of a man that is Pascal Chimbonda.

Pascal, that has to be the worst fucking penalty that I have ever seen.

Aye, that one was fucking funny. :lol:

Aye that's what I think.

Positionally it was better than O'Hara's which was badly placed but O'Hara's had alot of power behind it and was fairly low.

I knew Jenas would miss.

I know obviously Jenas is hated due to what he said about life at NUFC, and obviously his previous attempt at taking a penalty.

But I'd also like to take the piss out of the f****** c*** of a man that is Pascal Chimbonda.

Pascal, that has to be the worst f****** penalty that I have ever seen.

yeah that was just awful.  He should have gone for power down the middle, as keeper was diving for every pen.  Instead he scuffed it wide, and I couldn't help but :iamatwat:

But I'd also like to take the piss out of the f****** c*** of a man that is Pascal Chimbonda.

Pascal, that has to be the worst f****** penalty that I have ever seen.

mackems.gif

I found that really funny.