mancini quits inter - no he doesn't

lovejoy

With Ancelotti, Rikjaard and Schuster all allegedly under pressure too, Mourinho could maybe have the choice of either Milan, Inter, Barca or Real this summer. :dontknow:

So no chance of him coming here then

No it's not kneejerk.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3285737,00.html

Roberto Mancini has revealed he intends to quit Internazionale at the end of the season.

Speaking after Inter were knocked out of the UEFA Champions League by Liverpool, Mancini told reporters of his desire to move on in the summer.

The former Italy international has been in charge at Giuseppe Meazza since 2004 and has enjoyed success at the helm.

Inter are on course for a third consecutive Serie A title this season, but it will not be enough to tempt Mancini into staying.

Insisting his decision was not a knee-jerk reaction to losing to Liverpool, Mancini confirmed he does not intend to fulfil his contract.

Right decision

"I know I still have four years to run on my contract, but the next two-and-a-half months will be my last guiding Inter," Mancini told reporters.

"I've told the lads and it's right to tell everyone.

"It's a decision I've taken and has nothing to do with tonight's defeat."

Mancini's announcement is likely to intensify speculation that Jose Mourinho will take over at Inter after the former Chelsea boss recently expressed his wish to coach in either Italy or Spain.

With Ancelotti, Rikjaard and Schuster all allegedly under pressure too, Mourinho could maybe have the choice of either Milan, Inter, Barca or Real this summer. :dontknow:

Jesus Real Madrid fans are worse the Newcastle's, thought he was doing a good job with them.

Guest Mr Sands

"I've told the lads and it's right to tell everyone.

I wonder I've he really said "I've told the lads..."

What's "I told the lads" in Italian anyway?

i'm a bit surprised at how highly he's rated, bought the title(s) big time...granted many other inter managers tried that too but the italian league was much stronger then, they've won these titles at an almost unprecedented crisis for milan and juventus otherwise they'd not have done it

liverpool defeat was unsurprising, inter are a slow team and liverpool were always gonna hurt them with their pace

Jesus Real Madrid fans are worse the Newcastle's, thought he was doing a good job with them.

doesn`t matter with Real. You can win the CL and get sacked (Jupp Heynkes ), win the league and get sacked (Capello and Del Bosque) etc

i'm a bit surprised at how highly he's rated, bought the title(s) big time...granted many other inter managers tried that too but the italian league was much stronger then, they've won these titles at an almost unprecedented crisis for milan and juventus otherwise they'd not have done it

liverpool defeat was unsurprising, inter are a slow team and liverpool were always gonna hurt them with their pace

What I wouldn't do to see Zanetti or Cruz here though  :undecided:

I knew when I opened this thread exactly what to expect: loads of "OMG!!!111. Get him to the Toon! He'd be ace"...

But how do you know he'd work out? How do you know he'd not end up presenting the same rotten old shite as has been seen recently?

You don't.

It's just yet another teenage football wanking fantasy, isn't it?

It's not the Real fans though, rather the press.

Good for Mancini that he still has his flat in Newcastle, eh...

Found out yet again at the top level. Your team is totally devoid of pace and you've got Suazo on the bench doing nothing. Confirms to me he was only bought so Milan couldn't get him.

I knew when I opened this thread exactly what to expect: loads of "OMG!!!111. Get him to the Toon! He'd be ace"...

But how do you know he'd work out? How do you know he'd not end up presenting the same rotten old shite as has been seen recently?

You don't.

You didn't actually read the thread though did you? You just posted what you thought people would be saying without checking whether they'd said it or not because it suited your argument. Only Jamie has said get him in!

You don't.

An epistemological debate over football managers, what next.

You don't.

An epistemological debate over football managers, what next.

Hopefully, some animated gifs of breasts.

i don't know what exactly impressed you guys, but Mancini has fairly poor reputation as a manager in Italy.. Moratti's money won them the calcio.

The press he gets in Italy is mainly driven by jealousy cause he ain't done all his badges and paid his dues like all the other old dinosaurs. There is a concerted campaign to brief against him.

Excellent manager imo.