Tonight's International matches.

Newcastle Fan

Malta won 7-1..just how bad are the other team? :lol:

Michael Mifsud scored 5.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/coventry/content/images/2007/01/11/mifsud_malta_flag_470x312.jpg

Didn't quite get the hand of "doing a Bluf" did he?

Malta won 7-1..just how bad are the other team? :lol:

Michael Mifsud scored 5.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/coventry/content/images/2007/01/11/mifsud_malta_flag_470x312.jpg

Didn't quite get the hand of "doing a Bluf" did he?

bluelaugh.gif

Poland are shit. Fans seem pissed.

Awful performance with our strongest side available. We always seem to play well in the group stages (won Portugal at home and drew in Lisabon finishing at the top of our group) then fall apart right before the tournaments. Simply don't have good enough players + some of our players aren't even playing for their clubs. Zurawski wasn't playing anything for Celtic (now at loan in the Greek league), Radomski isn't playing much for Austria Wienna, Rasiak wasn't playing for Southampton (now at Bolton.. still not playing) and so on. Don't expect much from the Polish team at Euro08, besides it's and old Polish tradition to lose in everything  :crazy2:

At least the goalkeeping position is well covered with Boruc (Celtic), Kuszczak(Manchester United), Fabianski (Arsenal) and if all fails Dudek at our disposal.

I'll consider Euro08 a success if we won't lose to Germany in the group stages... can't bear losing to them again. At the last World Cup when Germany scored at the 90th minute my mother shouted "PIGS" so loud that I thought my eardrum would explode.

David Bentley has just done it and there was a point in the first half with Ashley Cole, when even my wife, who isnt interested in football at all, said " Should he be holding his arms out like that as if to say "What do you want me to do - where can I pass this"".

Why is the support to the man in possesssion so poor ?

Holland 3-0 down after 35 minutes end up winning 4-3.  ???

Bloody hell..

Everyone saw it coming though ;)

Always a chance of mucho goals with Huntelaar out there.