The Most Important Figure In The History Of The Club?

Tooj

James Milner.

Barcelona's Lionel Messi has admitted England's four contenders in the UEFA Champions League pose the biggest threat to his side in this season's competition. He said "you only have to look at English players like James Milner, he is fucking immense. He is a little bit better than me if I am honest".

Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo admits he is driven to be named the world's greatest player but admits it will be tough as James Milner is "fucking immense".

Kevin Keegan has revealed he is looking to bring in at least three more players when the transfer window re-opens at the end of the Premier League season but admits James Milner is "fucking immense" and is better than he was at his peak.

Sir Bobby on Milner:

"The best player I ever worked with? Tough competition, but it would have been Brazil's Ronaldo. I signed him for Barcelona in 1996 after I failed to get Alan Shearer from Blackburn. Then I worked with a young lad from Leeds, his name is James Milner, he is on another level infact I would go as far as saying he is fucking immense"

James Milner.

Barcelona's Lionel Messi has admitted England's four contenders in the UEFA Champions League pose the biggest threat to his side in this season's competition. He said "you only have to look at English players like James Milner, he is fucking immense. He is a little bit better than me if I am honest".

Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo admits he is driven to be named the world's greatest player but admits it will be tough as James Milner is "fucking immense".

Kevin Keegan has revealed he is looking to bring in at least three more players when the transfer window re-opens at the end of the Premier League season but admits James Milner is "fucking immense" and is better than he was at his peak.

Sir Bobby on Milner:

"The best player I ever worked with? Tough competition, but it would have been Brazil's Ronaldo. I signed him for Barcelona in 1996 after I failed to get Alan Shearer from Blackburn. Then I worked with a young lad from Leeds, his name is James Milner, he is on another level infact I would go as far as saying he is fucking immense"

:lol:

Guest LucaAltieri

Sir John

KK

Sir Bobby

JET Milburn

Hughie G

McCracken

The last decent defender we had on our books.

I would probs say the two guys or the people who agreed for Newcastle East and Newcastle West to merge and form Newcastle United.  We may have ended up with two teams in the city whch would be nowt nor nothing.

Bristol City and Birstol Rovers for example.

Guest POWNATS

go on then i'll say it

Shearer

shearer??? can you just remind me wtf he has done for NUFC apart from fill his bank balance

scored 11.8 goals a season (i wont count penaltys for any player)

faster NUFC are rid of him the better

go on then i'll say it

Shearer

shearer??? can you just remind me wtf he has done for NUFC apart from fill his bank balance

:lol:

Guest f***thepress

Keegan has been the instrumental figure in Newcastle's fortunes since 1982, by a mile

Thought id quote this cos maybe the only time i'll agree with NE5 , spot on and unarguable imo

stan seymour.(i'll say it again)

player in the 1927 title winning team,manager of the cup winning teams 51 &52

Also for shagging his wife which produced junior who brought in Keegan as a player and the rest is history, or maybe not. :dontknow:

go on then i'll say it

Shearer

I know it is WWE SUNDAY with Wrestlemania on later, but I didn't know it was also WUM SUNDAY.