Reading (H) Pre-Match thread

ShearMagic

I'm a bit nervous, i think we'll win but Reading aren't going to lay down and let us do'em.

An early goal from us could be a spring board for a good old lashing tho.

I'll say toon win.

If we create as many chances against these lot as we did against Blackburn, Brum, Fulham and Spurs then we should win comfortably.

My only worry is that Reading are the type of side who like to dig in against teams and scrap for a result but they are not a great goal scoring side.

I'll go for Emre from the bench to find the net or Owen's head.

1-0

Well, we should win but this is EXACTLY the type of game where millions of times in the past we have got a few wins and come into the next game thinking we are the 'billy big bollocks' thinking we only have to turn up to win only to be incredibly shit and ruin all our good work.

Seen it happen time and time again, lets hope it doesnt on saturday.

Well, we should win but this is EXACTLY the type of game where millions of times in the past we have got a few wins and come into the next game thinking we are the 'billy big bollocks' thinking we only have to turn up to win only to be incredibly shit and ruin all our good work.

Normally I'd agree with you, but I just think we've been so shit for so long that the last few games/results have been a massive release for the players. Hope and expect that to continue.

One thing i must say is that Keegan's the PERFECT manager to keep these players focused and keep the momentum going.

The way Viduka, Owen and Martins are playing at the moment we will struggle not to score if we give it 100%.

Same line-up and we should win. We've got the confidence and have been playing well in the last month or so. Our strikers are all finding the back of the net, and midfielders who finally look like they belong in this division. 3-0.

Guest exilim

I don't care how many goals we put past reading, just a win and 3 points with a good performance similar to the tottenham game will be enough for me.

I want 6-0 for Manchester united. Can't wait for the fucking revenge, Barton to break Cristiano Ronaldo's leg at 20/1 (anyone?)

I think a hammering of some poor unsuspecting team has been on the cards for a little while and maybe Reading are the ones. 

If we create the chances we will score plenty, it's all about Barton and Owen on Saturday...................

Viduka and Martins to get a hat full each!!