Buzza for manager? :iamatwat:

I reckon we should go with this today:

----------Harper----------

Beye--Taylor--Faye--Henry

Geremi--Butt--Barton

Owen

------Vids-------Martins----

Buzza for manager? :iamatwat:

It's a novel idea that's for sure. Will be interesting to see if Keegan has the balls to do it.

Not sure if it's been posted, Keegan's quotes on sunderland taken from Journal article:

“I know some people say, ‘I’d like to see them go down’, but these games are very special. We do not need a strong Sunderland, just one we can beat every week, but we need them in the division.”

Quality!

Guest toonlass

Not sure if it's been posted, Keegan's quotes on sunderland taken from Journal article:

“I know some people say, ‘I’d like to see them go down’, but these games are very special. We do not need a strong Sunderland, just one we can beat every week, but we need them in the division.”

Quality!

Keegan's the man  :celb:

Quality!

:lol:

Quality!

haha, he wants us to beat them EVERY week?

Shearer only became a hardcore Newcastle fan in 1996. He turned down the mags to join Southampton, and was a Liverpool fan as a kid. As far as I am aware, he never stood in the Gallowgate. If Sunderland had been in for him, and it was the right deal, like Gordon Armstrong, Tony Cullen, Michael Chopra, Don Hutchison and countless other Geordies, he'd have come here.

Erm what?  :lol:

Shearer only became a hardcore Newcastle fan in 1996. He turned down the mags to join Southampton, and was a Liverpool fan as a kid. As far as I am aware, he never stood in the Gallowgate. If Sunderland had been in for him, and it was the right deal, like Gordon Armstrong, Tony Cullen, Michael Chopra, Don Hutchison and countless other Geordies, he'd have come here.

Its the bit at the end man :lol:

the pics of him as a kid at keegan's last game prove that he was a disgruntled liverpool fan trying to take revenge on keegan for leaving anfield.

Let's turn Toon Army against United, urges Cats ace

CARLOS EDWARDS says Sunderland must turn the tables on Newcastle tomorrow and turn home advantage into a disadvantage for the Magpies.

The Black Cats are all set for their trip to a packed St James’s Park for the Tyne-Wear derby tomorrow afternoon, where the 3,000-strong travelling Red-and-White Army will be outnumbered by more than 15 to one.

But Edwards reckons that could actually work in Sunderland’s favour - if they get off to a good start.

He said: "Our fans will be outnumbered but maybe we can use Newcastle’s fans to our advantage.

"If we start well then they might start to get on the back of their team and put more pressure on them.

"If the fans put them under more pressure, that can sometimes have a negative effect.

"Their fans are there to support them but if we can turn them against their team, it will help us."

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/sunderland-afc/safc-news/2008/04/19/let-s-turn-toon-army-against-united-urges-cats-ace-72703-20788905/

Guest Stephen927

Really their plan is to pack the midfield, get men behind the ball and frustrate us, as much as they love to deny it.

Their game plan is all about containing us  :smug:

bluelaugh.gif

You're kidding, aren't you?