Look who we caught...

Shearer9

Guest LucaAltieri

If only we could have slipped another 23 past the mackems and we'd be above Spurs.  :undecided:

If we'd not dropped 5 points to Derby we'd be above West Ham  :whistle:

No we wouldn't because we wouldn't have sacked FSA.

If only we could have slipped another 23 past the mackems and we'd be above Spurs.  :undecided:

He might have just died from too much winning.

He might have just died from too much winning.

or more likey too many burgers

I think we'll have to win all of our remaining games to finish in the top half, because West Ham and Spurs will definitely pick up points. Out of their respective fixtures, the only single game that will almost definitely go our way is West Ham at Man Utd.

God it'd be mental if we did finish tenth though.

Wonder what Allardyce thinks of our recent defensive record.

He couldn't watch the game properly, he cringed and looked away every time Faye or Taylor played a pass along the ground.

There's still hope for top half... If we can beat the Hammers, then they may not get any more points this season - I wouldn't want to be playing against Villa right now. Spurs have an easier end run than West Ham or us, though. I think they may beat us to 10th. Too close to call, though, in truth.

Guest Deep456

No yellows again today, that's about 5 games in a row  :lol: Shirly we can't be far off the fair play league

Alan smith, Nicky butt have had like 20 yellows+reds between them. If we didn't have them, we would be top. 100%

God I'd love to finish above that mob. Can't see it though. They've got the world's best striker, the world's two best and fittest defenders, the three best full backs in the country, England's midfield engine, pacey and creative wingers, a top class international keeper and the best manager since God picked an Israelite XI to play the Egyptians.

It's a wonder they're 11th and below West Ham really. ???

God I'd love to finish above that mob. Can't see it though. They've got the world's best striker, the world's two best and fittest defenders, the three best full backs in the country, England's midfield engine, pacey and creative wingers, a top class international keeper and the best manager since God picked an Israelite XI to play the Egyptians.

Darren Bent isn't that good man.

Darren Bent isn't that good man.

Keane is though

Guest kingdawson

we just cant buy a win at the momment. Wouldnt be suprised if you finish above us, altough i wouldnt really care tbh. Just want the season to finish.