Champions League (Semi finals, 2nd legs)

Tooj

if you want one of man utd or barca to win, then you better hope chelsea knock liverpool out. chelsea will lose in a one-off match cos grant isn't good enough and the team doesn't have enough flair, whereas liverpool would probably beat barca and give man utd a good game.

Theres not a single player I like the the Chelsea side. A bunch of sly, dirty cunts. The thought of smug bastards like Terry, Lampard and Drogba parading the trophy is enough to make you sick.

Theres not a single player I like the the Chelsea side. A bunch of sly, dirty c***s. The thought of smug bastards like Terry, Lampard and Drogba parading the trophy is enough to make you sick.

Always liked Balllack tbh.

Theres not a single player I like the the Chelsea side. A bunch of sly, dirty cunts. The thought of smug bastards like Terry, Lampard and Drogba parading the trophy is enough to make you sick.

Aye same here.

Soulless football club in terms of just about everything, when you compare them to Liverpool its tragic and embarrassing for them.

Still don't want Liverpool in the final though, even if its just for their own sake, 5,000 of them turn up in Moscow acting like cunts without tickets only 3,000 of them are coming back.

Guest guinness_fiend

Guys this game isnt even important, Man Utd will absolutely destroy either side that they face in the final

Preach, brother, preach!

Got no time for either of them. Really hope Barca win it but I'm not sure they'll have enough to grind a result, had a bit of a rough season by all accounts, in which case I find myself wanting Man Utd to win it... never thought I'd say that. :undecided:

Got no time for either of them. Really hope Barca win it but I'm not sure they'll have enough to grind a result, had a bit of a rough season by all accounts, in which case I find myself wanting Man Utd to win it... never thought I'd say that. :undecided:

Aye it hasn't been a happy year for various reasons in Barcelona. Only shame as well is Messi has just come back from injury so obviously won't be at his best form.