Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

maybe posted  a while back but Nery Castillo signed for Chicago Fire in the MLS....he cost 20m euro just a few seasons ago when he eft Olympiakos.

Didn't he tear Brazil a new one for Mexico as well?

maybe posted  a while back but Nery Castillo signed for Chicago Fire in the MLS....he cost 20m euro just a few seasons ago when he eft Olympiakos.

Strange that when his own country is next door and pay a lot more.

I hate managers like Keane and Strachan who just sign players they've had at previous clubs. Absolutely no creativity at all.

Still, not as bad as Paul Sturrock just giving his son a contract every year.

Still, not as bad as Paul Sturrock just giving his son a contract every year.

Fucking garbage player. His stats are woeful. 6 league goals is his best return for a season and he is a 28 year old striker.

Over 1000 miles, only next door :lol:

Over 1000 miles, only next door :lol:

He's a designated player, so I doubt he'd be on more in Mexico tbh.

Freddy Adu fails a trial at FC Sion. He's going to have the ultimate journeyman career if he doesn't die of old age first.

Guest Heneage

Freddy Adu fails a trial at FC Sion. He's going to have the ultimate journeyman career if he doesn't die of old age first.

That's misleading, Sion have a transfer ban till January.

Guest Heneage

I think his wages would be the problem he has talent, but is just a bit lightweight. I would expect a dramatic return to DC United.

I think his wages would be the problem he has talent, but is just a bit lightweight. I would expect a dramatic return to DC United.

Presumably they had an idea of the wages he was expecting if they took him over to Switzerland? You could be right though, it's bloody FC Sion. I could get a game there.