Other clubs' transfers

Dave

"Re Scott Parker, new deal with #West Ham already agreed and with lawyers. Won't join #Spurs unless #WHUFC decide to sell"

Oliver Kay, The Times. Good News, i'd hate to see him at Spuds

Carlos Salcido close to signing for Fulham according to skysports.com, cracking signing, bought to replace the Liverpool bound Konchesky.

God I hope that's true.  Laughable signing for the bin dippers and it keeps them away from Jose.

would be a little bit worried if i was a liverpool fan right now. hodgson is a decent manager but not even close to being as good as Benitez and, while it was time for rafa to leave, Hodgson seems to be operating at a lower level of ambition. Mascherano, whilst over-rated, is on a different level to Poulsen and Konchesky, dear me.... what next? Zamora and Aaron Hughes?

would be a little bit worried if i was a liverpool fan right now. hodgson is a decent manager but not even close to being as good as Benitez and, while it was time for rafa to leave, Hodgson seems to be operating at a lower level of ambition. Mascherano, whilst over-rated, is on a different level to Poulsen and Konchesky, dear me.... what next? Zamora and Aaron Hughes?

Well they have been linked with Zoltan Gera.