Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Sturridge would be a brilliant signing.

Yeah, would be beyond my expectations for sure.

Yeah, nearly put it in "realistic transfer targets" but wasn't sure it was realistic enough.  But then again, if he's genuinely that rare animal who'd prefer to be first choice rather than playing second fiddle on the bench of a top four contender then I guess we've got one thing going for us - there's no striker at the club who'd come anywhere close to keeping him out of the team.

Would he be guaranteed first choice at any club that could pay him 60k?

I still live in hope there's at least some footballers who like football more than money, but I'm probably living in a fantasy world :lol:

If he really wants guaranteed first team football right now, then he won't be able to go to a club that will pay him the biggest wages.

We could have a tiny chance of getting him if he genuinely just wants to play football. I'd think Pards could sell us as a better option that the likes of Bolton and Sunderland.

He could join Fergie's team of 22 at Man Utd I suppose, if Chelsea would let him go there.

capde11 Joan Capdevila

Diego recien firmado x el manchester united!!se nos va el mejor.suerte amigo!!

Capdevila saying Diego Lopez has signed for Man Utd.

Uyyyyyy la q se lió con diego lopez,era la broma de despedida de soltero!!espero no haber molestado a nadie.diego se queda en el villarreal!

He was joking  :pow: