Other clubs' transfers

Dave

If I was a Barca fan I'd be wanting my fifty million to be invested in a player superior to Fabregas, Wilshire perhaps?

How funny would that be? After years of speculation and tapping up by Barca, they change their mind at the last minute and but Wilshire and leave Ces at Arsenal :lol:

I'd be GUTTED if Wilshere as I would Cesc but I think if we couldget real decent money for Cesc and spend a large amount on a decent replacement we'd be sorted, something like

Ramsey - Essien

Walcott - Wilshere - Nasri

Would be class with Song coming in for Ramsey in the heavy duty games.

If I was a Barca fan I'd be wanting my fifty million to be invested in a player superior to Fabregas, Wilshire perhaps?

How funny would that be? After years of speculation and tapping up by Barca, they change their mind at the last minute and but Wilshire and leave Ces at Arsenal :lol:

I'd be GUTTED if Wilshere as I would Cesc but I think if we couldget real decent money for Cesc and spend a large amount on a decent replacement we'd be sorted, something like

Ramsey - Essien

Essien?

Ramsey - Essien

If those players could stay fit for the majority of the season that would be a monster of a midfield, especially with Essien in there. I thought you wanted to use Walcott as a striker next season though?

Talks is that Tevez is 100% ready for Inter, 5 year contract €7m a year with the Balotelli bonus part will be scratched and Inter pay an additional £30m

not exactly running back to Argentina like Tevez claims he want to do

"For the first time in a while, I will be very active in the transfer market."

:fwap:

I expect

Centre back, Centre midfielder, 2 'Wingers', Striker

Possibly an older goalkeeper as cover if we allow Mannone to leave.

Wenger's direct quotes?

Can see this being a watershed summer for Arsenal, especially with 'challenging for the title' couple of months back to not even a 2nd or 3rd place finish. Guess the need for some real strengthening finally hit home.

Would be a shame to see Drogba leave the country. He's part of the furniture now.

the guy is a pure t***.

Because he's scored a few against us? Grow up.

He was a very big twat couple of seasons ago, but I have grown to love him last two years. Great player.

Wenger's direct quotes?

Can see this being a watershed summer for Arsenal, especially with 'challenging for the title' couple of months back to not even a 2nd or 3rd place finish. Guess the need for some real strengthening finally hit home.

To a French source so hopefully it has been translated correctly.

Unfortunately i don't think it's the penny dropping it's because his hand is being forced by players who want out or don't give enough.

Would be a shame to see Drogba leave the country. He's part of the furniture now.

the guy is a pure t***.

ronaldo rattled because someone doesn’t share his love for Chelsea shocker.

it's got nothing to do with that you stupid twat. :lol: :facepalm:

Wenger's direct quotes?

To a French source so hopefully it has been translated correctly.

Unfortunately i don't think it's the penny dropping it's because his hand is being forced by players who want out or don't give enough.

2 wingers? surley not the Robert type of winger here?

the guy is a pure t***.

Nothing to do with him being a complete and utter drama queen.