Other clubs' transfers

Dave

i'm actually pretty scared of QPR :undecided:

Don't worry, Sam Allardyce will soon have them relegated, or if not him Steve McLaren.

Good grief, they have all the money in the world and the choice of manager is between these two. :doh:

TBF though, both managers are more than capable to getting them to where they want in the next couple of seasons.

May be, but the fans will be suffering terminal boredom by then, I can't see three billionaires liking that.

Not in a few years but really winning football is all that is required in the Championship.

If you think about it both are perfect for what they are all about for a club like QPR; who need to attract biggish players (for their current size and rep) play winning football to get promoted and have a manager used to fighting for survival in the Premiership when they get there. One ex-England manager, the other the rejected candidate. For a club that this year colud have easily went down again, thats a major catch.

QPR will have done well if they get either IMHO.

I agree. And should their money propell them to the top of the prem, that's just what we don't need, yet another London club. There's already 3 of them who are more attractive a proposition than ourselves, plus West Ham who have money to burn also, add QPR into the mix and we'll be really up against it in the transfer market, while Foriegners maintain this notion that anyplace outside of London is not worth being, unless you are a ManUre or a Liverpool.

Adebayor really is an ass if he's already asking for a massive salary hike!

What the hell is wrong with these players anyway? He was on his way to being nothing at Monaco. One good season and this?!

I bet he fades into obscurity if he leaves Arsenal.

Agreed.

He is some way off being a world class striker and if this season inflates his ego too much it could be disastrous for him.

Hleb expected to leave Arsenal

Adebayor could follow Arsenal wont give him the 80 grand a week he wants

Can't believe why both would even consider leaving what they have under Wenger.

Both Hleb and Adebayor extraordinary progression since joining Arsenal is much due to Arsène Wenger methods they have the joys of playing in a free flowing great attacking side and they are considering leaving all that I think both would be foolish to leave what they have.

Henry is a classic example not always greener on the other side.

Hleb expected to leave Arsenal

Adebayor could follow Arsenal wont give him the 80 grand a week he wants

Can't believe why both would even consider leaving what they have under Wenger.

Both Hleb and Adebayor extraordinary progression since joining Arsenal is much due to Arsène Wenger methods they have the joys of playing in a free flowing great attacking side and they are considering leaving all that I think both would be foolish to leave what they have.

Henry is a classic example not always greener on the other side.

And Ashley Cole, and Patrick Vieira... etc etc

I dont believe either will leave, i think Hlebs agent is after as much money as possible out of arsenal.

I dont get it why is there so little loyatly to one of the best footballing instistuions in Europe??

Look at the names who have chse to leave rather than being forced out -  Man U and other teams rarely struggle to get a player to resign cos there all so desperate to play for them - why isnt it the same at Arsenal?

We really can't afford to let Spurs pull away, but i can see it happening. If they sign Bentley aswell as Modric (i know, the Bentley thing is barely a rumour), then that's their midfield absolutely pissing on ours.

Still, i think Aaron Lennon will do good somewhere with a fresh start. I'd like to see it be us.

How the hell can Spurs afford both Modric and Bentley, and probably others as the summer goes on? Does all this money being spent effectively seal Berbatov's fate at the club i.e. they will recoup alot of the money spent with his sale?

Guest king harry

Alonso not in the squad today, looks like we have seen the last of him

Marca has claimed that Rafa Benitez has given the move the go-ahead and Alonso could be a Merengues player by the time he leaves for the European Championships.

It seems as if Real are acting quickly as they do not want to lose out to other clubs who are also interested in the Liverpool midfielder.

The Reds are asking for €28 million but it seems that Real will be able to complete the operation with €24 million.

Reports have also suggested that Los Blancos may throw in Ruben de la Red in order to try and pay a lower transfer fee for their target.

Juventus have also been after the midfielder but it seems likely that Real will land their man as Alonso is not keen on a move to Italy and instead he wants to return to his native Spain.

Meanwhile, Bernd Schuster’s side will be hoping they can continue their La Liga triumph with a win against Real Zaragoza on Sunday

Guest king harry

I doubt you'd get more than £15m for Alonso.

15 million and 24 million euro, arnt that far apart, well saying that the euro has lost value lately hasnt it?

I doubt you'd get more than £15m for Alonso.

15 million and 24 million ruro, arnt that far apart, well saying that the euro has lost value lately hasnt it?

Aye but i was going off the e28m figure, which is some way off, around £22m.

Spurs bid £2m plus Robbo for Joe Hart, to be additional to main target Kameni.

YPL on his way back to Holland very soon.

WOW did you get that from your ITK?

Chelsea have agreed a 16.2m deal with Porto for Jose Bosingwa.

All that cash on a RB and we will be lucky to spend that on a new striker.

Agreed. It is THIS that KK was refferring to, after the Chelsea game.

We simply can't compete with that in the market.