Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

Just seen an article claiming he's the replacement for Masch. That can't be right, he's more of  a Gerrard type player than anything.

Nah not nearly attacking enough, he's more attacking than Macherano granted, but he likes to sit deep his forays forward tend to come during counter attacks.

Village Idiot, could you help me out with an translation?

"Los 'reds' ingresarán los 22 millones de euros que pretendían... y el Barça pagará 19 millones. Los otros tres saldrán del bolsillo del argentino."

I think I'm right in saying that Liverpool will get the 22 million euros they wanted (for Mascherano), with Barca paying 19 million. Am I also right in saying that the final three million is coming out of Mascheranos own pocket? If so, he wanted to leave ever quite so badly!

Guest Roger Kint

Liverpool have signed Raul Meireles.

I feel sick. I wanted him at spurs for a while ffs.

Quality signing for the bin dippers there.

Really? Great signing, was impressed with him in the WC

Ok, seems we'll close Zlatan's "transfer" this afternoon. Apparently we'll loan him for this year and Milan will be contractually obligated to buy him at the end for €30-40m (depending on source).

We better get some decent cover in quick. Can't compete on all fronts with our current squad.

Ok, seems we'll close Zlatan's "transfer" this afternoon. Apparently we'll loan him for this year and Milan will be contractually obligated to buy him at the end for €30-40m (depending on source).

We better get some decent cover in quick. Can't compete on all fronts with our current squad.

heard any rumours who you might be interested in?

My fear is that we won't be signing anyone with so little time left, which will leave us thin upfront. The Robinho link has surfaced but it feels like lazy paper talk.

EDIT: Pep has just had a press conference and he's hinted that we will be in the market if Zlatan's finally sold.