Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Wheater's a replacement for Andy O'Brien, not Cahill. From most accounts, he was shocking under Strachan, but getting back to the form under Mowbray that got an England call-up in 2008. If Coyle can transform Zat Knight's fortunes (apart from the mistake last week, he's generally been good this season), I'm sure he can do the same with Wheater.

Oh, and Gary Cahill is massively over-rated on here.

Wheater's a replacement for Andy O'Brien, not Cahill. From most accounts, he was shocking under Strachan, but getting back to the form under Mowbray that got an England call-up in 2008. If Coyle can transform Zat Knight's fortunes (apart from the mistake last week, he's generally been good this season), I'm sure he can do the same with Wheater.

Oh, and Gary Cahill is massively over-rated on here.

In the same way that Jose Enrique is massively rated by the rest of the Premier League?

;)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Its all about his liklihood to play tbh, like it is for a lot of players this window

Hammill would not be first choice at Newcastle and Gosling seems his superior

Haven't they already got Jones, Fuller, Gudjohnsen, Tuncay and Walters?

and pulis seems to hate tuncay and doesn't use fuller or gudjohnsen, of coarse that has nothing to do with them being stokes creative strikers and not mere battering rams  :shifty:

Guest palnese

Can't believe he never quite made it in Europe. I haven't seen him in a couple of years, but he used to be one of the best players in the World on his day.