Other clubs' transfers

Dave

anyone else get a feeling about charlie adam that he just won't be able to do it elsewhere ?

nowt to do with anything i've seen, just a hunch.

Same.

I think he looks quality, but then I think "midfielder, did well in lower leagues, did well for a spell when first in the PL with an overperforming promoted club" and this flashes up in front of my eyes:

http://www.free-football.tv/content_images/steve_sidwell.jpg

Ireland 6/4 to nufc

Mad as a pint of cake.

Good player in there, but quite possibly too fooking mental.

nufc written all over it.

I would be so happy to sign him..... Long term replacement for Nolan....

I reckon you should play Ireland alongside Barton in the middle.

That'd be the most mentally fragile pairing since Brady and Hindley.

Andros Townsend on loan to Watford for rest of season.

I only mention it as I used to teach the odious little t*** at a school in London. His older brother was a wankpot too.

Mutch replacement? Dunno, different type of player. Maybe Buckley will go inside? Also interested to hear from brummie how decent/not decent Andreas Weimann is.

How was that Mutch lad?

IIRC he is a Bosman at the end of the season.

Very good for the Championship, did well for us, could be a solid player one day.

Andros Townsend on loan to Watford for rest of season.

I only mention it as I used to teach the odious little t*** at a school in London. His older brother was a wankpot too.

Mutch replacement? Dunno, different type of player. Maybe Buckley will go inside? Also interested to hear from brummie how decent/not decent Andreas Weimann is.

He's very, very highly rated indeed.

Austrian lad, played for us this season away at Rapid Vienna - his boyhood club - got a pretty bad injury, but he's a very promising player indeed.

Hope he gets some run outs for you

Seen the Villa kids play a handful of times and he was the one who stood out, but in a non-obvious way - if that makes sense. Bannan, Albrighton, Delfouneso and that kid from Watford looked good, but something about Weimann really struck me. Classy and clever. We're talking a couple of years ago though, don't know how he's come on.

Guest Stephen927

Rangers agreed a fee of £400k with Bursaspor for Kenny Miller. £400k. Ceremony to be held today for him at their stadium, hope it's as great as when Vassell landed in Turkey.

Rangers agreed a fee of £400k with Bursaspor for Kenny Miller. £400k. Ceremony to be held today for him at their stadium, hope it's as great as when Vassell landed in Turkey.

Isn't Kenny Miller their best player by far?

Prolific for Rangers and never stops running for them.

Miller's contract runs out in the summer - however, Rangers are heavily in debt, can't offer a decent deal to him and probably want to cash in before he goes for free.