Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest neesy111

spurs must be laughing their head's off, 4 players only 1 a regular starter now, and they've got £23 million

sunderland will struggle just as much as last season tbf

Chimbonda having a medical, agreed a 4 year deal.

Good for him and hopefully good for Spurs.  Still can't really believe that Sunderland would offer £23m for the 4.

Didn't think it was possible for me to hate Chimbonda any more than I already do, then he goes and signs for Sunderland   :knuppel2:

he's left the scum to sign for the scum......fantastic!

Good for him and hopefully good for Spurs.  Still can't really believe that Sunderland would offer £23m for the 4.

Didn't think it was possible for me to hate Chimbonda any more than I already do, then he goes and signs for Sunderland  :knuppel2:

i'm so glad we've steered well clear of rubbish like Chimbonda

Guest Johan

Didn't think it was possible for me to hate Chimbonda any more than I already do, then he goes and signs for Sunderland  :knuppel2:

I actually think that those four players if the all go to sign for Sunderland will prove to be a good buy. Keane seems to be able to get the best out of players and buying players aint that easy right now as we are finding out. Wasnt long ago Chimbonda was rated by lots of clubs. The rest of them will probably help take Sunderland from relegation favourites into a team who finishes around 12 - 14. You have to start somewhere and it is not like Sunderland can go out there and buy the top names, they have to take a few gambles.

behrami's a top player, surprised a bigger club wasnt in for him. especially for that price

hardly a top player.. i've seen him plenty of times and he's average at going forward and shite at defending

Didn't think it was possible for me to hate Chimbonda any more than I already do, then he goes and signs for Sunderland   :knuppel2:

I actually think that those four players if the all go to sign for Sunderland will prove to be a good buy. Keane seems to be able to get the best out of players and buying players aint that easy right now as we are finding out. Wasnt long ago Chimbonda was rated by lots of clubs. The rest of them will probably help take Sunderland from relegation favourites into a team who finishes around 12 - 14. You have to start somewhere and it is not like Sunderland can go out there and buy the top names, they have to take a few gambles.

fully agree Johan, a lot better than the shite he bought last yr.

It's all about small steps isn't it.  Keane will be looking for a finish of around 12th and those 4 will help him get it.  They probably realise they can't attract the top notchers but are throwing some money at improving.  We on the other hand are looking to move from 12th to the top 6 and have the problem that we also can't attract the top notchers and aren't that willing to throw money at it!

Guest sicko2ndbest

If they get all four im worried for the derby.

:lol:

...............................Gordon.....................

Chimbonda........Kaboul.........Nosworthy..........Bardsley

Edwards............Tanio.............Malbranque......Richardson

.....................Jones.................Chopra....................

Fukin hell brickin it  :iamatwat:

Chimbonda is a good player albeit a total twat; Taino is average at best; Kaboul is the new Boumsong and I'd be amazed if Malbranque left London.

In short - they have spunked their tv money in one go on one decent player and two makeweights (not including malbranque in that as I don't think he'll sign). Spurs are laughing all the way to the bank.

Kaboul could turn out to be a decent player.  Despite my reservations about Chimbonda's character he is a player of quality. Taino is a  bit average.  Overall these 3 will improve them and they'll be pleased enough.  Spurs are definitely getting the best of the deal if the rumours of 23m quid are true though.

Smoggies have accepted a bid for Lee Cattermole from Wigan.

talking of laughing all the way to the bank...

I've got a lot of time for Catts but £3.5m?  thanks very much Brucey.

Smoggies have accepted a bid for Lee Cattermole from Wigan.

talking of laughing all the way to the bank...

I've got a lot of time for Catts but £3.5m?  thanks very much Brucey.

My best mate's a Boro fan anarl and he can't stand him. He'll be dancing when he hears that.

Guest Antec

Apparently Malbranque isn't going but they're signing 34 year old Ipswich reserve goalkeeper Nick Colgan instead.

Let me guess. "The mags are shitting themselves"

Wow ... if all this Spurs stuff is true then they are taking one hell of a risk, as they are essentially revamping their whole midfield and attack with players who are all unaccustomed to the premier league.

And still no DM ...

Risky game they're playing and it could all go up in flames.

did not they buy modric for that? guess flamboyant dm ala pirlo & carrick being favourite these days